Chapter 4 : Tears

First Love, Second Love, Third Love, Fourth Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Elizabeth’s POV

“Damn him!” I curse to my phone after sitting down on my seat, ignoring all the eyes at me that look annoyed.

“Miss, I’m so sorry can you turn off the phone, we’re going to takeoff soon.” One of the stewardess talks to me.

“Oh yeah, sorry.” I answer shyly as I turn off my phone.

What the hell is wrong with the world lately? A few days back, Seunghyun angry with me, just because I told him that what we have just physical. Isn’t that what he always says to everyone? We never really agreed on a term dating, anyway. In the end of the day, he proves that what we have just physical with a after the never-ending-nagging-Seunghyun. In the morning after the ‘good ’ he’s back being a jerk. You know Seunghyun, you and I can play in the game.

My manager told me yesterday that I need to go to Bigbang’s rehearsal period in the morning, so I did. The only reason he told me to, is because he wants me to do this photo shoot crap, be the cover for some fashion magazine in Japan and he didn’t want to get into a bloody fight with me, alone. He knows too well that I don’t like being the cover for a damn magazine!! I will hate myself more if I say no two days before the shoot, damn he’s good. So I did say ‘I’ll do it’. Damn it! 

In that very same morning, Seunghyun try to being a good ‘boyfriend’, but he ends it with a crap! He kissed me in front of everyone! Well, not everyone, only Bigbang members, but still!! He knows the very best that I don’t like public display affection. I was mad angry.

The other reason why I can be that angry just because of a kiss is him. On the day before I met with Park Jae Young, he is the reason I got into a fight with Seunghyun, in the very first place.

 

Then, 30 Dec 2014

“Eunri ya, you should probably tell hyung not to glare at our fans too much.” Youngbae says to me, when I enter the room.

“His glare is good.” I say wink at Seunghyun, everyone laugh at my joke.

“Well, get over it Youngbae, It’s not like I glare, it’s only the way I look at people.” Seunghyun says while ‘look’ at everyone. I laugh in agreement and shock my head at Seunghyun ridiculous joke.

“Do you know Park Jae Young from Park Inc.?” I choke at my drink.

The hell? Jae Young? Why that person even in our conversation?

“What Liz? You know him?” Youngbae asks me seeing that I choke to that name.

What do I say? Crap crap crap!! Everyone is looking at me now, waiting for my answer. Crap! What do I say? I look around and found the right answer.

“Isn’t everyone knows him?” I say confidently. Their face doesn’t change, that scare me. Did I say something wrong?

“Don’t tell me you slept with him?” What!! Hell no!

“Of course I’m not!” I say raising my voice. Oops.

“Easy, tiger.” Seungri says laughing.

“No seriously, you know him, more than know?” Youngbae asks again. What the hell is that name making its way back?

“I met him several times. We do business anyway.” Get me off the hook already.

“Oh you did know him, huh.” Youngbae looks at me intensely “After Park Hye Sung and Song Jae Yeol got married twelve or fourteen years ago, their companies merging. It takes five years to merge those two big companies. They’re now already got Asia in their bare hand. Ah I’m so happy to be Korean.” 

“Ya, Youngbae, why are you talking about that crap anyway?” Jiyong throw a deadly look to Youngbae.

“I saw him when we got here.” What?? I can’t think. Crap. It can’t be serious! “He is with his brother Park Soo Ha.”

The ?

“Are you sure?” Seunghyun asks the very same thing that I have in mind. Thanks for that.

“Maybe that’s why there’s a lot of media out there.” Seungri talks to Daesung, who is busy eating and nodding.

“Maybe they want to see us.” Jiyong laughs at his own joke.

“I’m damn sure hyung! I saw them with my own eyes.” Youngbae answers “And Jiyong must be right.”

They laugh. I don’t know what will happen now? What the hell are they doing here? If Soo Ha and Jae Young out of the country together, the family should be here too. What the hell? I shouldn’t come here in the first place. Crap!

“Excuse me gentleman, I need to go to the rest room.” I can see their confuse faces as I rise and walk out.

 

Jiyong’s POV

Now, 1 January 2015

“That was fun!” Youngbae says we he enters changing room.

“Indeed hyung, Singapore is amazing.” Daesung replies.

“Where’s noona, hyung?”  ! Why does Seungri mention her? I almost forgot about what happen earlier.

I need to get out of here, before I go insane. I can’t shake her crying face in my mind. What the hell is wrong with her? I never see her in that state before. Not even when she got a call from her family telling her that her father got a heart attack. she’s not even cry back then, but when I see her few hours ago, it feels like she would break, it hurts me to see her on that state.

“She is younger than you, brat.” Seunghyun hit Seungri. Yeah he deserves that.

“Ouch, hyung, but she’s with you. That’s makes her my noona!” Damn you Seungri, I need to get out! I walk outside, I can’t take this anymore.

“Where are you going hyung?” Daesung notices me leaving

“Don’t bother him, Dae.” Youngbae save me from explaining myself. I smile a little, and walk further. Ah thanks Youngbae, you always be my life savior. I take my phone and text him.

Thanks

 

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. The memory of her crying is just so painful.

 

Then, 31 December 2014

“We’ll be performing at eleven, right?” I ask Youngbae after the last rehearsal to make sure I don’t be late later. I need to get out of here. Calm my mind

“Yes,” He answers while changing his shirt. “Where are you going? We need to be here at ten. You know the briefing and stuff.”

“I know, don’t worry. We still have plenty of time.” I say to him, taking my jacket beside him.

“Where are you going?” He asks again, this time while looking at me, concern. 

“My room.” I say to him, his eyes comfort me like always “Youngbae ya, don’t worry about me. Seriously.”

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter