Chapter 1 : First Meeting

First Love, Second Love, Third Love, Fourth Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, 31 December 2014

Elizabeth's POV

 “Can’t you stop doing that? What the hell is wrong with you?” I yell to my manager.

“Okay it’s my fault for not telling you, earlier.” He answers with no regret in his eyes “But, you always wanted to do this, right?”

“Yes I do want to do it, but I don’t know them.” I say, pouting “Beside cover magazine is not my expert.” I add.

“Stop with your lame excuses. It’s work, Liz, nothing personal.”

“You should do it.” Both of us look at the person who owns the voice.

My manager grin widely and I glare to my boyfriend who stands in the doorstep.

He looks stunning, in long sleeves black V-neck shirt and a simple worn-out jeans. It looks refreshing, except his hair! Oh I will not get used to it and I’m still mad at him for last night.

“What?” he says to me, seeing directly to my eyes.

Oh, that eye, it’s so deep. I can’t believe I end up sleeping with someone like him. A year ago I was still dreaming end up with a no-name-man. A person who work five days a week for a living or a person who just own a small café in the corner of the street, or even a bartender. Look who I end up with now? Choi Seung Hyun. Yes, you right. The famous Bigbang rapper, T.O.P..

Hold on. Did I just say that he is my boyfriend? Well, not officially true. 

“Can’t you stop defending him? It’s a thousand times already.” I yell at him too, oh I don’t like this.

“But you do it anyway, right Liz?” my never ending sulk manager start his attack.

“True.” Seung Hyun says while kissing my forehead and mouth the word ‘Morning’

“What is it?” I give up, he’s right I’ll do it anyway.

“What?” He’s driving me crazy.

“What kind of magazine? What kind of photo shoot? Who’s the other model? Where? When? Stuff like that.”

“Oh right,” He quickly open his iPad to see the detail of my next job.

“Ya hyung! Here you are!”

“We’re looking everywhere for you!”

It’s Seungri and Daesung, the two youngest Bigbang members. They walk in and sit in front of us with a big grin in their face.

“You should know what happen to Jiyong hyung…”

I ignore when Seungri continue to chat with his hyung, and wait for manager to explain in it to me. Instead of ‘explaining’, he walks closer to me and handing me his iPad, while sit down in a couch next to mine.

“Here, you better check it out yourself. I have something else to do.”

“Ya bastard! What the hell is that something else you need to do?” I yell at him while throwing a pillow.

“Easy. It’s photo choosing from yesterday. Also I need to fly back to Seoul tonight.” He throws the pillow back at me.

I gave him a question look.

“The last photo shoots problem. We meet at Haneda in two days, yes?” He raise from the couch and walk to the other table.

“How?” I ask while reading the contract and the detail of the photo shoot.

“Your passport, ticket, everything you need already prepare in your room. Oh and also call Chrissie, she said you need to finish that paper from... Uh…”

“Got it.” I say cutting him.

 

“I’ll go now, everybody.” He says waving goodbye

“Ahh, Noona so lucky to have hyung as her personal assistant. Hyung, be my manager instead!” Plead Seungri as Jinwoo walk closer to the door.

“Oh? You serious? I’ll be more than happy Seungri. She does already have two assistant anyway, I won’t be really needed.” He says jokingly and walks out.

“Ya, you!” I throw a pillow to Jinwoo, but he’s already gone.

Seungri, Daesung, and Seunghyun laugh together as soon as I curse to my manager.

“Youngbaeee! Wait for me!” That’s Jiyong’s voice from outside, his voice is really loud, if he’s here I’m sure my head will get dizzy.

“Yo, hyung. This hyung keeps missing and we always end up finding him with noona” Seungri says to Youngbae who just arrive while pointing at me.

“Seungri ya, you’re older than me.” I say not looking at him, still reading the detail of the photo shoot.

“Call me oppa then.”

I ignore him and continue to read

“Ya, Song Eun Ri!” he yell and throw a pillow at me.

“Stop it will you?” Seunghyun grab the pillow and put it beside him, as I look at him confuse.

“What?” he asks

“Don’t you think we’re over it alrea..”

Before I can finish, he kiss me! Not the usual kiss he did, this one is intense, deeper than every other kiss he gave me. My eyes widen, as I see Jiyong at the doorstep bringing a camera.

 

Jiyong's POV

“Youngbaeee! Wait for me!” I yell as he tries to get away from me.

I bring this ing camera so that we can film a good backstage story, who knows we got another BigbangTV like old time.

“Ya! This bastard is not even listening to what I have to say.” I stop running and curse to myself as I see Youngbae get into waiting room.

I see Jinwoo, Elizabeth’s manager walk out with a big grin in his face. His eyes meet mine.

“Ya Jiyong, you do that photo shoot in Japan too, aren’t you?” he asks me, as I wave.

“Yes I do hyung.” I answer politely.

“Ahh this kid, always put on a good manner. I start to regret it say no to you a long time ago.” I can see it that it’s not entirely true. He is a very good manager. He’s capable of doing the impossible. Well, very capable with Lizzy. Both of them really are something else. While Jinwoo hyung always take care of every schedule she has with YG and Korean show biz matter. She has other two managers, one for business matter and other one for producing music and her modeling career. Not to mention that all three of them is in contact for everything, her schedule is put online so that the four of them can change it accor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter