Chapter 3 : Mistake

First Love, Second Love, Third Love, Fourth Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's POV

Now, 1 January 2015

“Seunghyun you got a call from Lizzy.” My manager tells me from the door waving me to come get my phone.

“Hel…”

“Where are you?” I cut her 

“Hotel. I’m leaving for Japan. The photo shoot is today, and the plane is the first and last for today, so I need to go now, sorry for the late notice. Oh also, I got a job for Fashion Lounge in Paris next month. You know right? So I’ll be leaving to Paris after this photo shoot done…”

“You what?” I can’t believe what she’s telling me

“…I will be back to Seoul after the show maybe 6Feb, the very fast. Oh crap…”

“We need to talk.” The ? Is she avoiding me?

“…, crap I will be late. Oh God, I need to go Seunghyun, I’m late. Perfect! Just perfect, oh sorry sorry.. ahh.. I’ll call you when I’m arrive. I’ll hang up now. Coming throu..”

“WAIT! DON’T YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME!?” She hangs up.

I look at my phone for a moment can’t believe what just happen and I snap. I throw my phone aimlessly. this woman is driving me crazy.

“, , !” I curse at myself for losing control in front of everyone, I curse at myself for kissing her this morning, I curse at myself for making last night a big deal, and I curse at myself for letting all this happen in the first place. We’re almost broken and I push her too far last night.

The was amazing, she’s really amazing. The feeling I have after still the same, that same pleasure, she always say ‘You’re good. Not great enough, but good’ I sometimes feels offended by her comment. I know better that I’m not the best one to pleasure woman among men, hell, even among the member I was always second or third. I hate myself for not being great for her.

I admit it that I don’t know what I feel about her. I like her, I mean who doesn’t like her she’s great, but not in romantic way, I like her the way people see beautiful and y woman. I love someone else actually, but she’s so predictable at bed. That’s why I choose Lizzy. She’s great, for God’s sake.

I remember Youngbae tell us that he met this woman on his solo concert, an event organizer and a model, he told us that she is charming. They’re just talk for an hour or less and he got this huge crush on her.

I remember Jiyong tell us about this woman he met during his first fashion show in Paris, he said that his woman is perfect. He said that so many times, but I know that this time he’s being serious about it.

I remember when Daesung tell me, that he probably falls in love. The woman he mentions is a songwriter, she writes his favorite song recently. The problem of his woman is, he doesn’t know anything about her. He falls in love with a shadow.

I was dead curious, who is their woman. I try my very best to find out, but it was so hard, because I don’t get a chance to know more about them so I have no idea who are they, beside there are like dozen woman that perfect in my eyes. So I don’t have a ing idea which one perfect for them.

Last year Youngbae finally start dating with this woman staring on his music video, Min Hyorin. She’s beautiful and hot, but not my type. He’s happy though, so I have no problem with that.

Last year too Jiyong finally have a thing with this model from Japan, Kiko Mizuhara. I don’t know if Jiyong like her or not, but I saw one time they’re checking in on hotel together. When I meet him the next day he looks happy. So I suspect they’re seeing each other in secret, not letting even me to know.

On the other hand, Eunri and I, not really seeing each other. It started with a mistake, a good one. The first mistake happens on December 2013 when she just finishes her third Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York City and come back to Seoul. Jiyong release his third solo album earlier that year and he just finished his first world tour on September. She just joins YG on that month.

 

Then, December 2013

“Hyuuungggg…” Jiyong yell in my ear “Seriously hyung, I love her sooo kinggg muuuchh.. Seriously”

“Ya! You tell me who is she already?” I say to him, well yell to be exact. Seeing him always say that he loves her every time he got drunk is not a good sign, since it has been almost two years now.

“I will make sure she’s falling for you.” I continue nagging.

“She’s tooooo perfect hyuuuung.. I will get rejected!” he says.

“He’s drunk.” I look at the person, who own the voice,

“Eunri.” I say.

“Let’s bring him home, shall we?” She says, taking Jiyong arms and put it around her shoulder.

“Oooooohhhh, Lissy ya Lissy ya.. hohoh..”

“Just call me Eunri when you drunk.” She answers simply and ignoring Jiyong who hug her from behind.

“Eunri ya.. hahaha”

“I’ll bring him to the car. I see Seungri somewhere with Youngbae, looks like Youngbae have a hard time with the drunken Seungri and not-to-drunk-himself. Go look for them. I’ll wait in the car.” She continues.

“Who are you doing this?” I blurt out, the alcohol.

“Are you drunk too?” She asks, I shake my head “No? Just a buzz I suppose. Uncle Hyunsuk told me to look after you guys, when you’re out for a drink. So here I am.”

She’s five years younger, isn’t she? What should she look after us?

“So shall we?” I nod and start looking for Seungri and Youngbae. She drinks more than Jiyong did, but she still very straight to be drunk, damn woman!

She’s five years younger than me, why is she so damn mature and most of all, she has a very high limit when it comes to alcohol.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter