Chapter 6 : Wedding's Bell

First Love, Second Love, Third Love, Fourth Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then, April 2012

It’s been a month since Paris. It’s been a month I have been desperately try to contact her and failed. I don’t know what will I say, I don’t even know that that is her real number. What would I do if she’s not answering my call?

“Call her already.” Youngbae says breaking my imagination.

“Would you call her if you were me?” I ask him.

“In a heartbeat.” He says waving to someone outside the studio.

“CEO calling you.” He says walking away.

 

“Yes, your second album.” Hyunsuk hyung asks me all out the blue. My second album? Aren’t we still doing this Bigbang thing?

“What do you think about that?” He continues.“Don’t worry about the other. There is also a person I want you to meet, Song Eunri. She will be joining YG on June next year. You must be excited, about the album and her too.”

June, next year? The hell? Why should someone who will be joining us next year excited me?

“Ah I can’t wait when she arrive already.” He adds to himself “So what do you think?” what do I think? About what? My album?Or her?

“The album sounds great, sir.” I say finally.

“You don’t sound excited.” He says disappointed. Yeah, I’m desperate about Elizabeth. I don’t know when I will meet her again. How can I be excited?

“I’m sorry sir, I’m a little bit tired, but I do really glad about this album.”

His phone suddenly rings. “Wait a sec, Jiyong ya.”

“Hello,” He says cheerfully “Finally you call Eunri ya! How’s Roma?”

Italy? Is she on vacation?

“I know you do,” he laughs “When are you coming to Seoul? … Are you kidding? Why don’t you call me?” she’s already here, that’s what I guess. Well, the sooner the better. She needs to know how things work around here.

“Where did you stay?” he continues “Seriously? That’s the same building as Youngbae. Do you know him?” Wow, she can afford that apartment? It’s not like I think she can’t, but you know what I mean.

“You don’t? Bigbang?… You guys will be friend soon, I guarantee.” She doesn’t know Youngbae? What the hell? Is she lived in a cave?

Okay, my prince disorder coming back to me, ! I need to make it stop. Before I speak that thought on my mouth and before I meet Elizabeth again.

“You need to do a house warming party, just for us. Hahaha you know I can ask Teddy, Jinu, even Sean to come too or even Jeasang.”

“Do you have a plan for the rest of the day?” he looks at me.

“Me?” I point a finger toward myself.

“Of course you.” He says laughing.

“I don’t have any.” I answer him with a question look.

“Go find anyone who doesn’t have a plan.” He says to me

“We’ll be there.” He continues to talks to her.

“What time you’ll finish this photo shoot? … Great we should go out and drink. I call the other.” He hangs up

“What are you waiting for?” I nod and find Youngbae.

 

There are just three of us now, Teddy hyung will join us later after her photo shoot. Daesung and Seungri are in Japan and Seunghyun hyung filming outside the city.

“She writes two songs from your first album.” Hyunsuk hyung breaks the silent.

Youngbae looks like he’s think so hard to remember and say “I don’t recall the name Song Eunri, sir.” Youngbae looks at me to confirm. I nod my head in agreement.

“She not credited,” He answers “She didn’t want her parent to know about her being a songwriter.”

“Is she okay about that now?” This time I ask. Why would that happen? She just writes a song right? What’s so wrong about that till she doesn’t want her parent to know?

“Not really, she used alias, now. Angel18. Is better than no name, right?” He laughs. I never really see him so happy just to meet some old friend of him. Who is this Song Eunri anyway?

“How old is she?” I ask again

“Angle18?” Youngbae and I say in unison. I look at him, but he is too serious to know about this girl anyway.

“She’s twenty, Jiyong ya.” He answers my question first and I smile. She’s younger than me. “Yes Angle18. Why? You know her Youngbae?”

“Angle18 writes my songs, isn’t she? She writes for the other agency too and she’s just twenty?” Youngbae says, look amused.

“What song she writes for you?” I ask him, I don’t remember heard that name before in my life.

“Only Look At Me, Make Love, Prayer, and Where You At.” Really? That’s all are a great songs.

“Oh and I’ll Be There, too.” Youngbae continue.

“Isn’t Teddy hyung wrote most of them?” I still don’t believe what he’s saying.

“Teddy got it from her. I don’t know how much Teddy’s contribution on those songs.” Hyunsuk hyung says a final word before telling us that we already arrive.

“Is it a wedding hall?” Youngbae asks me as I get out of cars.

“We can use it for wedding too.” I say not knowing anything. Hyunsuk hyung is already on his phone as soon as he steps out the car.

“Are you serious about those songs?” I whisper to Youngbae.

“Dead serious, Ji.” He answer “I tried to convince Teddy hyung to bring her to meet me, but he always says that she’s busy and out of country. So I stop asking.”

“You like those songs aren’t you?”I ask him

“Like? You kidding? I love those songs.” He looks like five year old boy who talks about ice cream.

“More than my songs?” I .

“Probably.” He says, and run away.

“Ya!Youngbae ya!” I yell at him.

Hyunsuk hyung looks at us in disbelief, how much the same we are from back in the day.

“She’s almost finished.” He tells us “They say we can go in and watch if we want to. I’ll go. How about you guys? Wait here or com…”

“I’ll go.” Youngbae says cheerfully.

“If he’s going then I’ll go too.” I say.

“Okay, let’s go.”

 

Elizabeth’s POV

“You already here?” I say to him over the phone “Just come in and go to fourth hall”

“I can come in and see?” He says sound excited.

“Yes you can, as long as you stay quiet about what you see.” I answer giggling.

“I’ll be right there.” He says and I hang up.

“So are you going to talk to me now?” The male model teases me about being so lame making a call every time we’re on break.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter