Finally They Are Together!

Love, Pain, and Lying

(RECAP)

"Oh im am Key's ex-girlfriend, Yoona.", she replied and smirked,

Key's head whipped to look at Yoona.

"Oh that's great. Well im his new girlfriend.", i said and held Key's hand.

"What kind of girlfriend leaves her boyfriend for some kiddy ride??", she said a bit too bratty.

"YAH! Don't talk to her like that!", Gikwang defended me.

Key just stood there doing nothing. I thought he like me...I'm starting to like Key. Why isnt he defending me?
"It seems like Key doesnt want to be with you anymore.", she said.

"YAH!! What did i tell you!!??", Gikwang said raising his voice.

"You wouldn't know that!!! Right Oppa-ah??", i said and looked at him.

He didnt answer, he just shrugged.

My eyes widened. He really doesnt like me anymore.

I let go of his hand and ran away from them. I dont know what to do....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Gikwang's POV~

I'm running everywhere to find Mi Young. I can't find her anywhere!

That stupid Key!! I knew they weren't really together. What kind of boyfriend would do that?!!
"-sniff-sniff-sniff-", i heard behind a really big board that said "Get Your Tickets HERE!".

That might be Mi Young!! I looked behind it. I was right. She looked like she's been bawling. Does she like him?? Of course she would if she is crying like this! I mentally slapped myself. I wanted to comfort her so i kneeled in front of her hand hugged her.

"It's alright, i'm here. It's alright.", i said while i was her hair.

She started to cry even more.

"I-I do-n't k-n-ow wh-y or h-how i s-s-s-tarted t-o l-ike him s-so m-uch. What a-am I su-suposed to d-do?", she tried say stuttering and cracking her voice alot.

"If he's like this to you, then its best to forget about him.", i told her.

"B-but i c-c-can't..."

I sighed. I dont knoew what to tell her. I haven't been in this kind of situation before. I wonder if this has happened to her before....

~Key's POV~
"Since they are gone know, let's go!!", Yoona whined pulling on my arm.
"I don't want to go.", I said in a stern voice.

"Come on oppa-ah!!!", she whined again.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!", i said and gave her a death glare.

"Why not?! MI Young called you that!!"

"ONLY SHE CAN!", i said shook off her pull and walked away to find Mi Young.

I hope she's okay. Her ex-boyfriend just hurt her, and now i hurt her again.

I'm so stupid.

~Mi Young's POV~
"I'm fine know.", i said hyperventilating a bit.

"Where do you wanna go?", he asked her.

"I'll just take myself home. Thank you for comforting me.", i said smiling and got up to leave.

"MI YOUNG!!", somebody shouted breathlessly.

I whipped my head to the person's voice was coming to.

My shoulders drooped and i wished i wasn't there.

"What do you want?", i said codly.

"IM SO SORRY!", Key apologized.

"I'm sorry doesn't always work. Do you know how much you hurt me? I like you oppa-ah. But now i'm having second thoughts.", i said looking down.

"I promise you i'll never be like that again!", he said pleading.

"I dont know.....", i said.

He got on his knees and took my hands.
"Please Mi Young.", he said in a calm voice.

"Please what??", i asked him blankly.

"Please take me back. I want to really be with you.", he said pleading once more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Promise me you'll take care of me??", i asked him with my eyes getting sparkly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I swear on my life!!!", he said nodding A LOT!

 

 

"Fine i'll take you back Oppa-ah. We are officially together now!!", i said smiling at him.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MI YOUNG!!! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he screamed and got up to hug me really tight.

I can't stop smiling.
"Let's leave", Key said when he let me go.

"Okay. Just let me say goodbye to Gikwang oppa."

"Bye oppa!! Thank you soooooo much for everything!!", i said hugging Gikwang.

I let him go and went next to Key. Key put his arms around my waist and we walked on smiling.

 

Sorry Jonghyun, but i cant wait for you any longer. What am i gonna do if he comes again?? Nawww it's not possible, his parents want him to be in America, and do business there.

~Key's POV~

IM WITH MI YOUNG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!

I hope her ex-boyfriend won't come back for her.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it?????

Good???? HEHEHE

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!jongkey

JONGKEY!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!

HEHEHE