Accident

Love, Pain, and Lying

(RECAP)

"Fine i'll take you back Oppa-ah. We are officially together now!!", i said smiling at him.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MI YOUNG!!! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he screamed and got up to hug me really tight.

I can't stop smiling.
"Let's leave", Key said when he let me go.

"Okay. Just let me say goodbye to Gikwang oppa."

"Bye oppa!! Thank you soooooo much for everything!!", i said hugging Gikwang.

I let him go and went next to Key. Key put his arms around my waist and we walked on smiling.

 

Sorry Jonghyun, but i cant wait for you any longer. What am i gonna do if he comes again?? Nawww it's not possible, his parents want him to be in America, and do business there.

~Key's POV~

IM WITH MI YOUNG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!

I hope her ex-boyfriend won't come back for her.....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Mi Young's POV~

"We should tell Tiffany and Minho about us being together.", I told Key as we got in the car.

"Yeahhh we should. Do you know where they are know????", he replied and asked.

"Yurppp.", i said as i got out my phone.

I dialed Tiffany's number first.

"Yobeo-sae-yo???, I heard on the other line of the phone.

It wasn't Tiffany....it was a man's voice.

"Errrrr, where is Tiffany?? Can i talk to her please?", i asked getting worried.

"She's in bed right now.", the man replied.

"S-so she's at h-home right??", i asked stuttering a bit.

"Yeahh...."

"Okay..... I'll hang up now. Bye...", i said awkwardly.

"Okay, bye.", he said and hung up.

I stared at my phone.....is Tiffany okay?? I don't remember that man's voice...

"Is everything alright??", Key asked me looking worried.

"N-nothing.", i replied putting my phone back in my pocket and wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

"No it's not nothing.", he said shaking his head.

"I think there's a stranger at Tiffany's house.", i finally told him.

"What?!", he yelled almost hitting another car in front of us.

He dodged it and ran off the road.

"AHHHH!!", i screamed.

I felt Key hug my head and I held on to his arms.

In the matter of seconds the car flipped over and rolled around 5 times.

It felt like an eternity, but it was over quicker than I thought.

Key's arms weren't around me anymore. I looked over. His body looked lifeless. He had cuts everywhere you could see his skin. The biggest was around his head.
"OPPA-AH!!", i tried screaming but nothing came out.

I didn't want to touch him. I was afraid i might hurt him more. I didnt want to leave him either.

I heard sirens come out of no where. Both doors swung open and men took us out of the car.

"this boy is badly hurt, but he's still alive. Take him to the hospital ASAP!!", one of the men yelled.

"Ms., are you okay? You seem like you only have minor cuts. Strange.", the other man asked me.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

WHY CAN'T I TALK!!??

"Are you death, Ms.?" he asked me another question.

I shook my head no.

"Are you mute?", the man asked me yet another question.

I shook my head no again.

"You must've gotten mute over the accident!! We need you to see the doctors right know!!", the man said and grabbed my risked.

I got into the ambulance and went to the hospital.

When i arrived at the hospital, nurses and doctors worked on me.

"I'm sorry to tell you Ms., but you have become mute. This can last for days, months or maybe even forever. I'm sorry.", the one doctor told me and apologized and bowed. He left me alone in the room.

I can't talk anymore?? Why?? What have i done to deserve this?? What has Key done to deserve this??
I ran out the room looking for Key. I want to see if he's alright.

I wasn't looking where i was going so i bumped into this guy.

I fell, but he only stumbled. I rubbed my . The fall really hurt it!

"Oh i'm sorry. Let me help you up.", he said and extended his arm for me to take.

I took it and bowed.

"What's your name??", he asked me.

I shook my head.

"Playing hard to get, huh?? Well i'm Jaejoong. Nice to meet you.", he said smiling.

I smiled back wanting to be nice.

"You have a really pretty smile.", he commented and i blushed.

I nodded and waved goodbye. I needed to find Key.

"YAH!! Where are you going?? And why aren't you saying anything??", he asked me as he grabbed my wrist.

I tried to get free form his grip, but nothing worked. I looked at him pleading for him to let me go. He smirked and let me go. I bowed and ran for it.

"YOU'LL SEE ME AGAIN GIRL!!", he yelled.

His voice sounded so familiar....but i dont know him.......whatever i just let it slip my mind.

____________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING!!!
COMMENT PLEAZU!!! LOL

Jongkey hehehe