More Than Meets The Eye

High School Rivals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter - More Than Meets The Eye

 

"So you gonna to go meet up with your girl?" Bom casually asked as she caught up with Taeyang who had his last period class across from hers. They had both walked out at the same time when she spotted him and like always; his eyes were fixed on the screen on his cellphone.

"Nah, she's in Kyoto right now. So I won't be seeing her until Christmas Break." he kept a cool face on but Bom could clearly hear the sadness in his voice. One of the things she was really good at, it was reading peoples emotions.

"Don't worry. It'll only be a couple more months until then." she smiled a small genuine smile as she said encouraging words to her new friend. They didn't really pay attention to the usual busy hallways since both have been avoided by other students like the plague. The students separated for them so Bom and Taeyang continued on their way right down the middle of the hall to the front doors of the school that leads to the parking lot.

"You know," Taeyang said thoughtfully and continued when she made a 'hmmm?' sound, "well it's seems like you smirk a lot. I've only seen you smile a few times and that's when we were talking about my girlfriend. Not that I mind but it makes me curious."

She chuckled lightly and in an airy voice said, "Yeah, I'm a real sap for love. Though I had my share of heart-break but I find how you talk and react to simply your girlfriends name, it just brings back good times. More simpler times. I usually only smirk, you seeing me smile is a rare feat, treasure it" She easily.

 Just to prove her point further she flashed him her trade mark smirk which made him smile at her warmly and laugh good-naturedly. Taeyang just felt so at ease with this new girl. It was weird, he only felt like he could express himself fully was with his girlfriend. Looking at the girl beside him from the corner of his eye, he felt a shiver run down his spin, she's gorgeous. Her body's fit and just the right kind of curvy along with her long flowing red hair and bright brown eyes, this girl's beautiful to the fullest extent of the word.

 'WHAT THE ! How can I be thinking about another girl like this! I love my girlfriend!...right?' he mentally shook himself.

"Bye Taeyang!" he was pulled out of his thoughts as he realized that they reached the school doors.

"uh..see ya later Bom." He said quickly since she was giving him a funny look but then shrugged it off as nothing and made her way to the parking lot alone.

 

 

Chaerin walked out of her last class of the day with Dara as brunette trailed behind her flicking her zippo open and close. This had been the most boring class out of all the classes. The teacher was scared less since the other staff had heard about murderous students that set one of their own on fire. So the teacher was paranoid as a en deformed chicken walking into kfc.

"Chae I need to grab my ipod from my locker. I'll meet you at the car."

"Sure D. Hurry your up 'kay? Wait, don't you got detention?" the blonde stopped and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yea and your point is…?" she cocked an eyebrow back at her friend.

"I'll meet you in the car." Chaerin said laughing, shaking her head.

"Yes m’am." and with a salute she headed down the other hall way towards her locker.

Chaerin walked on with her thumbs hooked on her sleeve jackets still tied around her waist and silently regarded the other students. Guys were looking at her with lust or longing, girls looked at her with hate since rumors went flying as the 'new girls were themselves to the BBs' but obviously they were jealous and bitter since it wasn't them that could their or go so far as to have a conversation with them. None have actually come up to any of the new students and voice their opinions since their crew's status was already set. They were one of the elite. They did not follow the rules. They did not wear what others were forced to wear and when one of them had gone so far as to set a teacher on fire and start a fight in school, all the teachers did was yell at them indirectly. They have the teacher faculty bowing down and spit shinning their shoes. But most importantly, they seemed to be acquainted with Big Bang.

Chaerin groaned, she just wanted to be plain and there was a tiny hope in her that they would have passed the school year under the radar. She didn't care about status and all that other bull. Her crew wasn't those kind people that get hung up on materialistic since in the end it doesn't really make you happy. But respect. She thought back to the lunchtime brawl, respect wasn’t something she was willing to overlook just yet. Sighing softly, she continued to head towards her black Ferrari and meet up with the rest of her crew.

Chaerin had her hand on the handle of the big glass entrance doors when someone from the other side slammed it open with such force it caused the metal door frame to collide with Chaerin's whole body knocking her off her feet and on her rear.

"…" she moaned as her started to throb in pain. Looking up to the culprit, it was none other than the silent and cold looking member of Big Bang, TOP. 

"Bastard." she spat out coldly as he remained standing there looking down at her with a tiny almost unnoticeable smirk but she saw it very clearly. Realizing he seemed to be content on just standing there, she swallowed the pain and schooled her face like many times to a passive one. Pulling herself up in a fluid motion even though inside she was screaming in immense pain, she shot an icy glare at TOP who had done nothing but watch her every movement. Brushing pass him since he still had the door open, she purposely hit her shoulder against his and continued walking towards the parking lot.

But just as she was about to take the first step down the paved stairs that lead up to the school doors he spoke with such indifference that it made her boil, "watch where your going next time, ."

Spinning around so fast she was surprised she didn't get whip-lash but only a closed door greeted her. Seething with pent up rage, Chaerin scowled darkly before haughtily walking away. She angrily walked over to where she and her friends parked their cars not giving a about anyone that was looking at her. Choice, Enrique, Bom, Mickey, Minzy, Max, and Thunder were already at their spot in their own vehicles waiting for her and Dara. Choice and Minzy sat in a two door Mercedes with the windows rolled down and Choices arm lazily hanging out his driver's window. Enrique sat on the hood of his 'pimped out’ black Cadillac with the beats of 'Move ' by Ludacris booming from the customized sound system. Bom and Max sat in her red Porsche talking about school and such. Mickey and Thunder were leaning against their Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycles and were joking around with Enrique. When Chaerin arrived she didn't return the greetings she received from the other nor did she answer her cousin when he called out to her. She just went straight to her matte black Ferrari and tossed her bag in the passenger seat.

“Ay! What’s your problem?” called out Choice.

 "Wait for Dara." was her only reply before peeling off. She was gone in the next second.

"What the was her problem?" Enrique asked no one in general.

"I donno, but I feel bad for whoever's there when hits the fan." Mickey said and started his bike once he spotted Dara coming towards them. He flipped his visor down on his helmet and kicked up his stand, zooming off first.

"Hey guys! Hey, where's Chae?" Dara looked around for her short blonde haired friend.

"C'mon Dara, I'll tell you on the ride home." Enrique said as he slid off his car and motioned for her to get in.

The others pulled out of the student parking lot and drove home.

 

 

It was 9 p.m., everyone was glad their first day of school wasn't a total disaster.

There was a timid knock on a certain blonde haired girl's black wooden door, "C-C-Chaerin?" came the timid call of Minzy on the outside.

 Chaerin frowned at this since she would never want Minzy to be nervous around her, "come in." as she made no move to go open the door, content on staring up at her ceiling laying in her king sized bed with soft satin sheets. The door opened slowly and two black buns of hair popped in first followed by the gentle face of Minzy Gong. She's the only one that could calm down Chaerin the most because of her peaceful nature.

"It's okay Minzy. I'm not mad anymore."

"Okay."

 Entering her friends room fully, Minzy always looked around out of habit, she regarded the pitch black walls with blue and silver lining, the black desk with a simple black laptop identical to the one she always carries with her in her bag, the biggest wall opposite of the bay windows was full of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter