The Crew

High School Rivals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter - The Crew

"Chae, I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine. We both got carried away." she said lightly but her tone held the understanding Bom craved and smiled gratefully at her. The two girls reached the table with their friends and sat down.

"Minzy,"

"Yeah Chae?" the girl with two dark buns on the sides of her head was once again on Chaerin's laptop and was typing away vigorously but looked up once she was addressed.

"I need you to do a background check on these Big Bang guys. Find me everything on each and every member, especially on the leader."

"Yessums." and the girl started to once again type at a speed that seemed impossible for any normal person.

"What was that about back there? And where's your comp Minz?" a boy with startling grey eyes with light blonde hair asked with a hint of worry in his voice. His  almond shaped eyes were from his Japanese roots but everything else in his features was distinctively European.

The guys in their gang also wore the school uniform but with a mix of their own tastes. Black slacks and shoes but instead of the white button up dress shirts, they chose to wear their choice of t-shirt and the school navy jacket on top with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. Max wore a bright yellow shirt with words written in blood red saying, 'I do what the voices in my head tell me to do.'

"Nothing you got to worry bout Maxie. And her computer crashed last night from an overload…again." Chaerin grinned as the taller boy stuck his tongue out at her.

"Again? Jeez another laptop bites the dust. And stop calling me Maxie. It's so kiddy sounding. It's Max from now on, since I am a junior this year." Max stuck his chest out proudly only to receive a pinch to the cheek by the smaller girl.

"Tiny, what's the deal with you and the those guys? Who’s Big Bang?" a voice from her right asked, his name was Lee Chun Hyun but his street tag was Choice 37. Choice is Chaerin's second cousin on her mom's side. He's tall with a medium build and dark short hair. His arms were laden with intricate tattoos right up to his wrists, his t-shirt was a plain black v-neck and a peak of more tattoos showed from his collar. Most people don't know the real Choice, most think he's just some tough tattooed punk. But his deep brown eyes betray him, only a few like his cousin can read them correctly though. He's used to being misunderstood but doesn't give a since the only people he feels worthy of his acknowledgement are those who look deeper than the surface. One trait that Chaerin loves and hate about him is that he's mighty protective of her. He's also the only one that can call her Tiny without having the beat out of them.

Sitting beside him, she began to say that same reply so answered Max's question with, "Nothin-" but then was cut-short, slapping herself mentally she forgot that could never fly with her cousin.

"Don't give me that Tiny. Now tell me what's up." See, just as she thought.

Sighing and leaning against his shoulder as she snatched up some of his fries, she started to share what she gathered so far about this school and those in it, "Me, Bommie and Minz have homeroom with Big Bang, some typical gang just like every high school. But Minzy will know more once she starts digging around. We were talking to Taeyang just now, he seems like the nicer one out of the bunch. We were just joking around with him when he said hey to us on our way over here. Nothing more."

"Nothing more?" Choice asked suspiciously while eyeing his slender cousin for anything else.

"Well…Seungri did try to hook up with me," hearing Choice's soft animalistic growl which made her smile warmly at him, "but I told him what I would do if he even looked at me in that erted way again. Trust me, you would flinch too, along with the rest of the male population. And me and Bom just ran into some snobby es that were just asking for trouble but that was dealt with." Choice smirked at her and nuzzled her head with his head when he thought no one was looking.

"Aww that was so sweet of you Chun Hyungie." said a voice laced with amusement. His name is Enrique. Short blonde hair with light blue eyes makes him a total heart throb. But he has a sarcasm streak that gets him in more trouble than Dara with her lighters. Max started to giggle like a little school girl beside the fellow blonde boy.

"Yo Riq, I would start running now if you wanna live to go to next period." said Dara with a mischievous glint in her light brown eyes. She glanced over at Enrique from across the table from her seat beside Minzy. She was the final girl in the sister-hood of four in the crew. Dara has long brown hair; one side of her head was braided back. She was shorter than the others and despite her petite frame and delicate features; she was the biggest tomboy out of the girls.

"You know I'm gonna wipe the floor with your face right Rique?" Choice sneered as he lightly nudged his shoulder to get Chaerin to move her head off him, once she did, he bolted after the already running trou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter