Introductions, please!

High School Rivals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Introductions, please!

 

"O-oh!" Mister Liven took a deep calming breath and composed himself placing a big smile on his face. "Please. Come in."

The secretary stepped away and 3 girls walked in with bored expressions on their faces.

"Welcome to Victory Private School. I'm Mr. Liven and will be your homeroom teacher. Please would you introduce yourselves?"

The three new girls wore altered school uniforms; originally the girl's version was a black and navy checkered kilt, black shoes with knee length black or white socks, white blouse, and the navy jacket with the school crest.

The two girls looked at the one in the middle and she in turn, rolled her eyes while stepping in front of them to face the class.

"Name's Lee Chaerin." She said simply as her face remained blank while her cat-like brown eyes surveyed the class and raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at the empty seats that divided the class with a row of boys and the rest.

Chaerin wore the school uniform much to her dismay but her blouse was ed showing off her skin tight black tank top underneath, her bust was perky as the material showed off her curves. The uniform jacket was tied around her small waist and she wore knee-length laced leather booths. Her frame was petite and short yet curvier than most girls in their grade, her thighs were defined muscle and shapely. Her hair was the lightest of blonde, reached to the middle of her back is in a high pony tail leaving the front bangs out so it formed fangs that framed her face. On her hands were black fingerless gloves with metal spikes that lined the wrists and the only jewelry she donned was large gold hoops earrings. Her skin was pale and flawless like a porcelain doll and the only makeup she wore was full eyelashes and dark liner. Looking back at the two other girls briefly, she then walked fluidly to an empty seat.

Much to the students and teacher's horror, Chaerin headed for the seat next to Jiyong. Not even sparing a second glance at the red head she kicked his seat that he was currently leaning back on the two hind legs of, once his chair flopped forward on all fours she side-stepped behind Jiyong and to her new seat. Dropping her black shoulder-bag to the floor, Chaerin sat down cross-legged in one smooth motion on her chair. Being short had its perks. She continued to ignore the red head which was looking at her with a bewildered expression and turned to stare at the front of the class.

The class's attention was currently on the new girl that had no idea who she was sitting beside but slowly turned back to the other new additions as she stepped up with a smirk on her face. She has long red hair that flowed freely a little pass her shoulders; she wore the same thing as the first girl only with the black high top sneakers and a blood red tub top with her white blouse ed. Her startling large orbs were lined with black eyeliner and light pink eye-shadow and lip-gloss. Her figure could have been a model you would see on a runway, long slim legs even at an average height and bustier chest.

"Name's Bom." Her voice was soft and smooth, like it held a tone of second-meanings and secrets. It felt airy and carefree like angels. Smirking her trade mark smirk, Bom hooked her thumbs on the sleeves of the jacket that was tied around her waist and walked over to an empty seat which was beside Taeyang and behind Chaerin. Sitting down beside the boy, she looked on amused that the boy she sat beside wasn't even aware of what was going on. He was engrossed in pressing buttons on his cell phone and eagerly reading the next message and then resumed to press more buttons.

"U-um…m-m-my na-na-name i-i-s-" The third girl stuttered, she was of average height with pitch black hair in two buns that was held together by hair ties with bells. Her round innocent eyes held a warmth and gentleness rarely found in people these days. She wore the same thing as the other two girls except she wore a light pink loose tank top and no socks but white flip-flops with a big pink daisy on the tops. She also wore fingerless gloves but instead of the leather being black it was pink with spikes. She stood up there alone and was nervously fidgeting with her white shoulder-bag.

Chaerin gritted her teeth as she regarded the laughing boy that was making harsh jokes about her close friend, moving in a flash and acting on purely sisterly instincts… Jiyong felt a slight breeze beside him and heard the scrape of a chair. When he went to look at the blonde haired girl sitting beside him well…she was beside him a moment ago. Looking up in front of him, he couldn't believe his eyes as his mouth fell opened. How did she…when did she…

"Her name's Minzy. She's shy. So if you have a problem with her. You. Deal. With. Me." said Chaerin venomously as she had Seungri on the floor lying on his stomach, her boot pressed at the back of his neck and her heel digging into his right shoulder blade. His right arm was in her hold, twisted painfully as his face was smashed against the cold tile floor.

"Got it?" she asked as she sent a hard twist to Seungri's arm.

"y-y-yea, just let go." Seungri groaned out. He sighed in relief as she let go, "…" he mumbled, rubbing his sore wrist. She shot him a glare but let it go.

Chaerin walked like nothing happened back to her seat, sent a glare at Bom for forgetting to let Minzy go before her which resulted in receiving a sheepish look and an apologetic smile in return from the redhead.

Noticing Minzy was still standing in the front of the class, "Minz, just sit 'kay?" her face remained calm and composed but her eyes and voice held warmth for the timid girl.

With a sigh, she grabbed her book bag and tossed it over the desk beside the guy that she just publically pummeled.

His eyes widened as Chaerin pushed his legs off her new seat and sat down beside Seungri. “W-what do you think-“ he stammered, baffled.

“Take that seat.” She directed Minzy to take the one she had previously, no way in hell was she going to let their babygirl sit beside this dickhead.

Minzy nodded to the girl quickly and scattered to the desk. She nervously glanced at her desk partner but noticed he was staring intently at her friend in front of them. His eyes shifted over to her and the side of his lip quirked up. She quickly looked down at her desk, cheeks rosy.

"Alright class, let's continue shall we?" with that said a pale and shaking Mr. Liven resumed with the review of what you should of learned last year, totally disregarding what just happened. 

What a push-over, Deuk internally thought. He could feel his brother taking in the situation as well. The twins were about to spring into action when Chaerin had her claws on their lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter