Chapter 30-Final

You make my Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~2 years later~~~

Ara and Jongdae had been dating for 2 years already. During the 2 years Ara continued to fan girl over exo and making Jongdae jealous for being so close to the other members. After Chanyeol's inccident with Ara it took him a couple days for him to be able to make eye contact with her again, and a couple weeks for him to be able to be normal around her again, Jongdae's teasing not helping.

Exo continued to be more and more successful while Ara decided to stop her training at SM and instead become a language and music teacher at SM. 

Ara was currently standing backstage on standby, the boys had convinced her to sing a duet with Jongdae at their solo concert.

Ara had her hair in big waves with gorgeous makeup on dressed in a long navy blue dress with a slit on the side, with silver high heels. 

Her and Jongdae had decided to sing everytime, his OST from Descendants of the Sun becuase it perfectly described their feelings for eachother

Ara took a deep breath walking on stage starting the song. When Jongdae's part came he walked on stage with his hair styled perfectly dressed in a suit.

The sight of Ara took Jongdae's breath away, but he composed himself continuing to sing a wide smile on his face.

As soon as Jongdae stepped on stage singing Ara couldn't stop herself from smiling, she could never grow tired of his voice. Jongdae took her breath away, she couldn't take her eyes off of him, she was so immersed in looking at him that she almost missed her cue.

When they started singing together Jongdae had made his way over to Ara and held her hand. At the end of the song Jongdae kissed Ara on the lips and then got down on his knee and pulled out a ring, causing Ara to step back covering with her hands, letting out a loud gasp.

The rest of the members had stepped out dressed in dashing suits with white boards, one by one they turned them around and they read "나랑 결혼해줄래?(will you marry me?)"

Ara didn't know what to say, no wonder the boys had tried so hard to convince her to sing with Jongdae. Ara still shocked, now with tears running down her cheeks coudln't do anything but nod her furiously.

The audience and exo cheered as Jongdae slid the ring onto her finger and picked her up swinging her around kissing her passionatly. 

News spread of Jongdae's romantic and very public proposal, most of exo's fans supporting their marriage, happy that Jongdae was marrying his childhood friend and first love. People were still jealous of Ara, but through fancams and dispatch many fans realized that Ara was genuine and cared for the exo boys well, often seen taking care of them, buying them things, feeding them, and being close with them, but mainly sticking byJongdae's side.

 

~~1 year later~~ 

Ara and Jongdae had tied the knot and he had officially moved out of exo's apartment and into Ara's apartment. It didn't make much of a difference though because Ara and Jongdae constantly found exo member's in their apartment and Ara and Jongdae would also be frequently found in exo's apartment.

It had been 3 months since their honeymoon and Ara was constantly feeling sick. Ara counted the dates on her fingers, her eyes widened when she finally remembered that they had run out of condoms on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter