Chapter 18

You make my Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After returning it seemed as if the others had calmed down because they were all being noisy as usual and there was food. Ara thought they were mostly normal again because there was food.

Ara noticed that she had a full bowl of rice, plus some extra rice and all her favorite side dishes closer to her and her least favorite dishes farther away. She tilted her head in confusion and came to the conclusion that Jongdae was slowly starting to forgive her, seeing as he was the only one who knew which dishes were her favorite and knew how much rice she usually ate. Ara bite her life trying to surpress a smile as she sat down next to Chanyeol and peeked at Jongdae, who she noticed was glancing at her. As soon as Ara and Jongdae made contact he turned away pretending he didn't see her, which didn't bother Ara at all. 

"Are you ok? you like this right?" Chanyeol asked Ara while placing some meat on her rice

Ara nodded a little, "Yea, I'm fine now Oppa." quickly eating the meat with rice that Chanyeol gave her before he could put anything different on her rice

Without even looking up from his bowl Jongdae spoke, "She doesn't like different foods touching." 

"oh really? Sorry I didn't know" Chanyeol said putting the food he was going to give her to Sehun instead, who happily ate it

"Ah, It's ok. I'm a really picky eater haha." Ara explained.

"And don't give her anything spicy" Jongdae spoke up

"Ah Ara, you can't have spicy food either?" Chanyeol asked not knowing

Ara nodded her head picking up some cucumbers and purposely putting it in Baekhyun's bowl becuase he wasn't looking snickering to herself, then eating some cucmbers herself, munching happily.

The members who noticed Ara's action snickered quietly as the talkative beagle didn't notice and picked it up and ate it. Then immediently spitting it out.

"ewwwwww Who put that there!" Baekhyun exaggerated

"Jongdae did it." Ara pointed at Jondgae, testing how much he had forgiven her

Jongdae just rolled his eyes at Ara, knowing what she was trying to do.

Ara pouted again and just ignored he dramatic Baekhyun nearby. Ara noticed that he hadn't touched his fish yet, so she decided to show more affection towards Jongdae by helping him debone it and giving it to him, something in Ara's opinion a wife would do for her husband and children. 

After perfectly deboning the small fish Ara placed the pieces on Jongdae's bowl, who looked at her and gave her a small smile, eating some of the pieces with rice. Ara mentally cheered and smiled back at Jongdae. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo noticing this small exchange smiled happily at the two, seeing Jongdae slowly start to forgive her.

Sehun who also noticed Ara debone some fish for Jongdae wanted affection too, "Noona~ can you debone my fish for me~" Sehun asked with his deadly eye-smile.

"Sure, Sehunah, give me your plate" Ara agreed reaching her hand out for his plate, which made Jongdae glare at the maknae for a minute, which only Kyungsoo noticed, who shook his head.

"Chanyeol Oppa, do you want me to do it for you too?" Ara asked as she was finishing up deboning Sehun's fish

Chanyeol grinned widley, his dimple showing, "Yes please~" he said sliding the plate containing the fish closer to Ara.

Jongdae's face was getting more and more sour. Causing Chanyeol to smirk.

"Thanks Ara" Chanyeol sang and gave her a peck on the cheek (His arm was already on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter