Chapter 28

You make my Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Ara and Jongdae's first public date and Ara was very very nervous. She wore something simple and cute, Jongdae's favorite. She wore Jongdae's growl shirt and some ripped skinny jeans and put her hair in loose waves. She met him outside of the SM building after their practice. Ara didn't wear makeup very often, only when she had to so she decided to go against wearing makeup that day. Ara stood far away from the fans by one of the lamp posts. 

As exo left the building they saw her immedietly, while she on the other hand had her brows furrowed, focused on playing a game on her phone.

"JAGI!!!!" Jongdae screamed, his hands cupped around his mouth, causing Ara to be startled and accidently throw her phone up in the air.

Ara had somehoe managed to catch her phone as the boys approached her. 

"Sorry" Jongdae said sheepishly before pulling her in for a hug.

"That's ok" she smiled up at him before giving him a light kiss on the cheek

he puckered his lips out, "kiss me here, not here" he said pointing at his lips then at his cheek

Ara flushed before pinching his lips, "not here Dae"

She greeted the other boys before Jongdae linked arms with her and dragged her away, "Bye Ara we'll see you later!" Chanyeol hollared after them

 

Ara shook her head at the giant in embarasment as she turned to Jongdae, "where are we going today?"

He shrugged, "Just walk around and get some food and shop and stuff"

She scrunched her nose at him. Ara always like organization and for things to be planned and in order, a lot like Minseok, while Jongdae was more spontaneous and in the moment, much like Sehun and Chanyeol. 

"Don't worry. we'll plan something then. shop for an hour, get a snack, shop some more, then get some dinner. deal?"

Ara nodded, feeling much more at ease having an idea of what was going to happen.

Jongdae laughed, "Maybe that's why I like Minseok so much, you two are always so planned and organized."

ara laughed too at the observatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter