Chapter 24 part 1

You make my Dae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After exo's first win on a music show Ara was lucky enough to be there watching off stage. During their encore Chanyeol had grabbed Ara and pulled her onstage, picking her up and swinging her around. They were so happy that exo had placed first and that their songs were so sucessful. While swinging her around Chanyeol pulled Ara in for a kiss, earning screens from his fans. She smiled and of course kissed back, remembering where they were. they kissed a few more times and then he placed her down, only for her to be whisked away by Sehun, who also started swinging her around. What Ara didn't notice was how Jongdae was pouting and being jealous nearby, something that his fans did notice. Jongdae's fans thought he was adorable being jealous of his best friend.

The news of Ara and Chanyeol had never died down, instead there was a rift in the fandom, some saying Ara and Chanyeol were perfect for wach other, others saying that the two best friends were obviously in love with each other but oblivious, and other fans who were completely against Ara dating any of them. 

Exo had 5 wins within 2 weeks of their comeback, even going against themselves sometimes. Ara was so happy for exo, but grew worried when she saw an article pointing out poor Chanyeol's stress bald spot, he definitely needed a destresser. Ara frowned to herself as she heard the passcode being entered to exo's apartment.

As soon as Chanyeol and the some of the others walked through the door, Ara grabbed his hand and pulled him into his room and closed the door behind them, the others looked at each other and shurgged. 

When Ara closed the door behind them she turned towards Chanyeol with her arms crossed, "bend down."

"uh, why?" Chanyeol asked doing what she asked

"aww it's true, you have a bald spot. You need to relax Oppa, and stop dying your hair so much." Ara frowned

"Well promotions are wrapping up in 2 weeks, it's fine Ara."

"Take your clothes off."

Chanyeol cocked an eyebrown, "excuse me?"

"You heard me Channie Oppa. Take your clothes off. Take them off lay on the bed and close your eyes."

Chanyeol was slightly terrified of what was going to happen, but agreed becuase she looked serious. He slowly started taking his clothes off, being shy in front of Ara, who rolled her eyes, "Why are you being so slow? Are you giving me a ? Just take your clothes off already."

"Sorry" He apologized, and quickly did as Ara wished

 

Out in the livingroom Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun were watching tv while playing with their phones when they heard chattering near the doorway. Jongdae, Minseok, and Suho returned from their coffee run. 

"Ara~!" Jongdae sang out, "Oh? Where is she?" He asked when he didn't see her in the living r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter