Where?

The Missing Peter Pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"B-Baekhyun ah!!You're home! C-chanyeol.. Where is Chanyeol?"

"He's.. he's not here?"

What is he doing to his life? Is he trying to hide from me? Baekhyun thought Chanyeol is back in Korea. Where is Chanyeol? Baekhyun's his bestfriend. Even if Baekhyun will try to confess something like that, which he did, he still needs to accept him. 

"What?! You mean you're not with him?"

"Suho hyung, he left earlier than me! I'm sorry. I don't know."

"Baekhyun, did something happened? I'll try to call him on his phone."

"He isn't answering.", Suho and Baekhyun tried multiple times but Chanyeol isn't picking up. 

"Baekhyun, please tell me what happened..", Junmyeon calming his voice so he won't make Baekhyun stressed out and cry. "Hyung.. I-- confessed.."

"What?! Baekhyun I told you-- Why would you do that? I mean--"

"Hyung.. I feel like I'm going to explode any moment that day.", Baekhyun cried out. He still doesn't know what to do. But the thing is, what is Chanyeol up to?

"We need to give him time..", suddenly words came out of Junmyeon's mouth. "Maybe he's still thinking about what you said. He's really tired so let's give him time."

"Hyung.. If I only know that this will happen I shouldn't have done it. I'm really sorry.", Baekhyun's eyes started to get watery. "It's not your fault Baekhyun. Everything will be fixed, I promise."

"Suho, Baekhyun, what--"

"Kyungsoo-ah... We need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter