Help.

The Missing Peter Pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek.... Do you still need me? I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I should have think about it first before doing my actions. I didn't know that was important to you. I want to protect you. I want to be the only one to protect you. I want to feel you beside me again. I want to be your side forever. Don't let me go.....

Ackkk! My heart hurts so badly...

-------------------------------

"Chanyeol... I love you.."

Am I going to tell him? No! I want him back. If I tell him now, he would just leave me again. I don't want that to happen. Chanyeol, please come back already. I miss you.

-2 days later-

"Well, she didn't really dropped off more hints."

I don't care. I just want my bestfriend back. If it takes to sell my soul exchange for him I will do it. Everything for the guy I love.

-Junmyeon hyung. Will you visit me?-

---------------------------------

"BaekHyun-ah, I'm here!"

*Opens door*

"B-baekHyun-ah?! What happened to you?!"

"Hyung, please go inside first."

"So BaekHyun-ah, what happened to you?! You look so pale. Haven't you eat yet?" "Don't get me so worried about you."

"Hyung, I'm okay. I didn't go grocery shopping last two days ago. Because I'm too emotinal to go and markets are too crowded. Chanyeol-ah should had gone with me but....."

"But? BaekHyun, please tell me what's really happening."

"Hyung, I'm.... in love."

"What?! Wae? With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter