C. 5

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day , evening

 

Day three of Taeyeon's stay . The morning went normal for them , Jessica and Noah went out of the house , before Taeyeon woke up . So no fighting or arguing happened . The moment Jessica and Noah reaches home from work and school , they went straight into their room. 

 

Evening arrives and everyone's home .Shirtless Taeyeon was in the living room , eating a noodle cup while watching the television . 

"Hello ? Yes , Mr Im . I was about to call you. I want that man to move out . He is-is inconsiderate !" Taeyeon suddenly heard Jessica's voice in her room . Even though it's kind of faint , his ears perked up when he heard Mr Im's name.

He then reaches out for the remote control before lowering down the volume . He put down the noodle cup and walked quietly towards Jessica's room , leaning his ears on her door trying to eavesdrop . 

"Wai-what? Look , I know that I had delayed the rental fees a few times , but give me a chance . But seriously , the man is - he's like bad influence for my child"

Taeyeon raised his eyesbrow ."She don't even know me ." 

"What ? You are going to increase the rental fees if he moves out ? No n-no . You can't do that . I've been staying here for so long , don't tell me you are going to increase the fees just because of him. You know I can't afford for high rental fees , right ?" Jessica said.

"Ha , serves you right ." Taeyeon smirked .

"Alright alright . Bye ." Jessica sighed .

Hearing Jessica talks to Noah after that , Taeyeon immediately quietly back away from the door . He took the noodle cup and walked to the dining table to continue eating. Oh yes , he also took the rules and regulation paper which is at the coffee table along 

Taeyeon then heard the door creaked as he saw Jessica slowly come out from her room and went to the kitchen . She turn her back towards Taeyeon as she tried to act busy, taking the kitchen rag , wiping the counter and stove . Jessica kept sighed because she don't want to give in to Taeyeon . 

Taeyeon glanced to her before giving slight smirk. "Hey . Look , I will move out as soon as possible okay?" Taeyeon said , trying to tease his housemate.

"No!" Jessica immediately turned around . Jessica swears she saw the smirk on his face .

Taeyeon acted surprised and frowned ." What ? So you want me to move out or stay?" He asked. Jessica sighed again and sat down beside him . "Look , I want you to go but .... I can't afford to let you go." She said . Taeyeon smiled . 

"i see . Alright . I can stay but this rules are a bit ridiculous , don't you think so? " He said , hinting while holding on to the paper

Jessica grunted . "Urgh . Fine! But no cursing rules stays !" She snatched the paper away.

Taeyeon nodded , "Deal. Oh and one more thing" He said , causing Jessica to frown. "I want you to tell me about yourself , your life currently" 

"What ? No ! " Jessica exclaimed as she stood up and walked to the living room .

Taeyeon stood up and followed her ."I'll stay if you tell ." He said , making Jessica stopped her track. 

"Wait what ? Oh . Now you are going to use this on me ?? Why do you even want to know about me ?"

"Because of your violence , I wanted to make sure that I'm not living with a psychopath." Taeyeon sat down on the couch.

Jessica squinted her eyes at him before exhaling deep breath . She sat beside him on the couch . Jessica face to the front while Taeyeon has his whole body facing Jessica. "Okay . where should i start?" Jessica cleared .

" Alright , I ... I got pregnant when I was 21 . Stupid mistakes . Still studying at that moment , last year of studies . Stopped school , left home. I had Noah . So now , I'm raising him up by myself but with a little help from my cousin , Tiffany . "Jessica said softly .

"So ..you went from school girl to single mom? Do you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter