C. 10

Independent Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon , Jessica and Noah reached home almost around 9pm after spending the whole afternoon out . Taeyeon brought them to the zoo as Noah wanted before going dinner.

"You had fun today, baby?" Jessica asked Noah as they were walking home after alighting from the cab . yes ,they took cab home.

Noah nodded and took a sip from the souvenier bottle they bought at the zoo . "Yes! Thank you , Uncle Taeyeon."

Taeyeon smiled and ruffled his hair."No problem, buddy!"

"Tae. I really want to thank you . It's been long since I seen him so happy like this." Jessica gaves Taeyeon a sincere smile .She said as she can't remember the day when she makes Noah happy for the whole day like this.

"No worries. Well , Noah is so adorable . Who can resists him?"

Jessica chuckled. "Is it okay? I mean , your pay . Sorry that you spent quite a lot for us the whole day." She said in guilty .

"Oi. I already told you that I earned extra . It's more than what you expected so don't you worry." Taeyeon assured.

Jessica took out her keys as they reached their house. She unlocked it and opened the door. Taeyeon lets Jessica and Noah enter the house before he enters.

"Excuse me . Do you know what time is it?" Someone suddenly said .

"Mom."

"It is already 9pm and now you guys just reached home? Jessica , why didn't reply or answer my calls??" Her mom questioned.

Jessica took her phone out and looked . "It's out of battery" she said calmly.

"Do you know how worried am I? Especially when you are out with this man." Her mom said as she pointed to Taeyeon who is awkwardly standing with Noah.

Jessica exhaled loudly ,"Mom , can't you stop ? Noah baby , go and take a shower . " Noah nods as he looked at Taeyeon who gave him a smile before he went into the bathroom .

"He is not even your husband or your family member . Why is it a need for you guys to go out ? People might thought you guys are family. And it's already 9pm . Noah have school tomorrow . "

"Well , it's a Sunday today! Let it be . Why do you care so much about people?" Jessica exclaimed .

"You know. I don't appreciate this kind of behavior when I am around . Both of you . From yesterday till today. "

"Mom , you don't have to be around."

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon . You don't talk to your mom like that."

"Uhh .. I think I'll go out real quick." Taeyeon is trying to make him scarce for a while .

"Yes , good . Go." Jessica's mom looked at him.

"NO. Don't." Jessica ordered.

"GO."

"Taeyeon . I said No. Stay."

Jessica's mom squinted her eyes and walked closer to her. "How are you going to find a good man if you are behaving this way?"

"I reaaaally need to go out real quick . You guys should talk ."taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter