- He Looked at Me...

A Starlight's Dream

“Are you going to let me know what it is that we're rushing to?” you ask puzzled. Monica grabs your arm and locked it with hers as she walks with you to a nearby park about a block away. “Well my friend, today is your lucky day!” she says grinning from ear to ear. “You're going to meet the members of Vixx.”

“NO WAY!” you shout.

“Yep! You see all those girls over there by the street? They're waiting for Vixx to come.”

“Omg! How did you even find out about this? I wasn't expecting to do this first thing off the plane.” you said with a small laugh. You notice the fans were close to about 30 females with a couple of males here and there. Other people at the park were looking around trying to see what the fuss was about. “I wonder where they'll be actually performing.”

Hey Monica! I thought I said to meet around the backside!said an unfamiliar male voice in Korean. You understood because of what you learned with Monica before she left for her studies. “Jun-Su, I know that. I just got here with my friend she replied. “Just lead us where we need to go before any fangirls notice.

Jun-Su, a study-abroad friend of Monica, did a quick look over with his eyes before looking back at your best friend. Introductions were made quickly and the two of you followed him walk over to another area at the park. There were a couple of females with Vixx signs looking over at the equipment being put together. “So Vixx should be coming in a couple of minutes. They'll be coming out of their van and probably head into that small white tent.” Jun-Su explained pointing to the tent.

Ah, I see there van now.

.

.

A black van starts to pull up as your nerves and feeling of excitement start to get the best of you. You can't help but smile and try to contain your composure. On the other hand, you turn to Monica who has a twinkle of a crazed fan in her eyes and is jumping up and down with excitement. The female fans who where a little distance behind you started to move quickly while the members of Vixx started coming out of the van. Hongbin, Ken, and Ravi stepped out of the van one by one showing off smiles and talking with each other.

“Come on before Leo comes out!” Monica cried as she grabbed your hand and ran toward the truck. Although it was a short distance, she ran instead of walked which made you move awkwardly behind her. A production member stepped in front of Monica to block her path that led to you being swung around by her thus falling to your knees in front of your bias, N, who just stepped out the van.

“Are you ok?” N asked with a soft friendly voice. He quickly moved down to one knee and gently place one hand on your arm and the other hand in yours. The leader of Vixx helped you up like a true gentleman as he locked his eyes with yours and gave you tingles down your spine and butterflies in your stomach. You noticed his grip tightened for ½ a second before it loosen again.

Thank you.” you answered with a small blush.

Please be careful.” he replied as he gave a warm smile. The seconds of eye contact you made with him had you feel something you've never felt before. He carefully let go of your hands as Leo stepped out of the van and the person that stopped Monica, pushed you back. A swarm of fangirls came over to greet the group with shouting and screaming. Jun-Su brokeyour slight daze by pulling you and Monica toward the side of the crowd. He shook his head in second-hand embarrassment. “That could have been really bad.” he said looking at you. “If the other fans saw that, they would have been ready to kill you.”

Thanks Jun-Su.” you said. You gave a small sigh of relived at what he said. “How did you know when and where Vixx was going to be?” You asked as you glanced over to the tent which was open.

“I work part-time as a setup crew member for different events.”

“That's really awesome!'

“It's tiring but it does allow me to see kpop stars.” he said with a grin. Suddenly, you felt someone stare at you. You turn back to where N and the others were at and met your eyes with his. Although he was wearing colored contacts, you saw that they were every captivating and friendly. He gave you a brief wave as he looked away to the stage. "He looked at me..." you thought. "Wait.. duh he would look at me just like anyone else but what is this feeling I'm getting from him? "