Chapter 1

My cute, pink Teddy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was beautiful Sunday afternoon and most of the students are happy because they don’t have school. However, Luhan is happy because today is his sixteen birthday and every birthday means more toys for him to play.

Some people would probably say that it’s weird to buy a teenager boy toys to play but his mother and the closest friends disagree with that. Above all, his mother is happy that her son still acts like a little child and wants to play with toys, rather than going out with friends to smoke or drink.

But despite everything, Luhan won’t celebrate his birthday with his friends. Young boy often hears stories about his classmates making huge parties in hotels or weekend cottages but he isn’t fan of that.

Brown haired boy would rather invite his little group of friends in small coffee shop near their school to celebrate his birthday.

Luhan would do that tomorrow because his friends are all occupied today.

His two classmates, Kyungsoo and Tao, were busy with school things. Kyungsoo with studying for the exam that he failed and Tao has extra lessons of Math with his private tutor.

The only one more person who Luhan could invite was his cousin Xiumin, but the latter was in another town.

Sixteen years old boy was currently spinning in his chair near his desk and thinking about the new toys that his mother and his friends will buy to him.

…..

 

Luhan sighed. It’s past four in the afternoon and his mother still didn’t return from her work. She would usually come home by three but little brunette concluded that she will come later today because of his birthday present.

Oh, how sixteen years old b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter