Chapter 3

My cute, pink Teddy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan rushed in his room and locked the doors behind, his mommy and birthday present long forgotten. The only thing, actually person that was in his mind was the boy he has just met.

Young student placed his teddy on the bed while he walked in the direction of his work desk to take phone and call Kyungsoo, the only person who could help him to find out more about the new boy in their neighborhood.

 

- Ooooooo birthday boy! Didn't we agreed to meet tomorrow?

 

"Yes Soo,we will met tomorrow. I have called you for another thing. You see, I have just met one boy who appear to live in your building. His name is Sehun."

 

- Yeah, hyung moved here last week. He is new roommate of Kai's friend and his boyfriend

 

"Soo, could you please find out more things about him, please? You can tell Kai to ask his friend?"

 

-Okay, I will ask him only if you tell me why? What do you have with Sehun hyung?

 

"Why? He is so handsom Soo, that's why!"

 

-Ah Lulu, you and your crushes, every week you have another one. Anyway, I will inform you when I find out something okay?

 

"Okay Soo, thank you..."

.......

Kyungsoo had gathered information about his new neighbor after couple of days and called  Luhan to retail him everything.

Two friends were now walking to the Exo cafe few blocks from their neighborhood because Kyungsoo's boyfriend works there and they have free drinks.

"Okay, so first of all, he is twenty but I assume that you already knew that he is older than us.He lives in the apartment on the first floor with two more roommates ..." Kyungsoo started the conversation while his brown haired friend was patiently listening.

"Anyway, he dropped his last year in high, run from home and had to find a job to withhold himself..." Kyungsoo's sentence was interrupted with shocked Luhan.

"Sehun run from home and dropped school? Are you sure?" Sixteen years old student couldn't believe his ears.

"Yes Lu, he did that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter