Chapter 2

My cute, pink Teddy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan couldn't see the face of the person that was holding his stuffed animal, only his shoulders, very broad and muscular shoulders. The boy in front of him had blond hair, neatly styled at the back, white tee shirt without sleeves that was reveling very toned biceps and a bit darker skin than Luhan's. 

Teenager boy was just standing there, frozen in his spot. How was he supposed to approach the boy that has been holding his teddy for almost ten minutes? And not only holding it, but also patting it behind his ears and swinging it in the air like mother does to her little baby.

Brown haired boy was brought back to reality when mysterious boy turned around and smiled to him.

Luhan has never seen more beautiful smile in his short life. The mysterious boy continued with smiling and slowly started approaching young high school student with careful steps, little stuffed animal now pressed against strong chest.

Small boy wanted to hide from the embarrassment, this boy will probably find him very stupid to play with plushies at that age and maybe he is some bully who wouldn't return it to him? 

"Hey, is this your teddy?" Blond boy asked Luhan. He had a very deep voice that made Luhan shiver.

Younger took a deep breath because this boy was at least for a head taller than him, not to mention bigger, and somehow managed to stutter.

"Yes-s i-it's m-mine, it h-has fallen f-from my window."

"Aww why would someone's teddy fall from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter