Prologue

My cute, pink Teddy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan adores stuffed animals and his whole bedroom is covered with them. You can find them on the work desk and also the bookshelf above it ( which was originally bought so that young high school student can put his books there), on the chair near the window, inside the boxes in the corner of the room and some of them are probably situated in his closet, hidden under the pile of clothes.

Basically, stuffed animals are spread all over in these teenager’s bedroom except on Luhan’s bed because that spot is reserved for the special plushy, king of the kings in Luhan's small world of toys.

It's reserved for pink teddy.

Now you probably think that his pink teddy is some big toy that covers the whole bed but it’s not true. The previous mentioned stuffed animal isn’t actually that big, barely bigger than Luhan’s English notebook which he rarely opens, but it’s big enough to fit in his arms.

However, sixteen years old boy honestly doesn't remember when he has received his beloved pink plushy. Little brunette only knows that the stuffed animal has been in his arms since he was little baby.

Luhan also doesn't remember who has given it to him. He asked his mother countless times about his origin but older woman is clueless as the teenager boy.

 But in the end, it doesn't really matter how he has become the owner of the plushy, the only thing that matters is that Luhan loves his little stuffed animal and can't live without it.

Pink teddy has se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter