EXO- Baekhyun

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! Saturday had arrived! No work! Chia finally had a whole weekend off. Not only that, but today her best friend was dragging her to explore Seoul today. Min wanted a day out and Chia had agreed to go out with her. She had agreed, since it was going to be a nice day, to walk around with her exploring different shops around Seoul. Min even invited her boyfriend along. It was going to be Chia's first time meeting him.

Chia wore a pare of black ripped skinny jeans, a gray long sleeved v-neck and black converse. Her hair cascaded down her back in soft, blonde dyed curls.

She glanced at the time on her cell before grabbing her purse and jacket. She threw the leather jacket on and left her house, making sure to lock up. She was supposed to meet Min at 10:30 at the near by coffee shop. It was 10:20. She rushed down the street. The coffee shop was a 15-20 minute walk from her apartment. She needed to hurry. She really hated to keep people waiting.

Chia gasped as she crashed into a warm body. 'Now I'm definitely going to be late.' She thought as she crashed to the ground. She fell face first into a warm chest. A grunt came from the person underneath her form. She sat up rubbing her head in pain.

"Aish... Ouchie." She gasped out and quickly looked down at the man below her. She sprung up in surprise. He was extremely handsome. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" She knelt next to him and gently touched the back of his head as he sat up. It looked like he hit it pretty hard.

The man looked up at her as he openly stared. "Nah. It was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." He tried to assure her. She smiled softly at him. Her hazel eyes twinkled as she clapped her hands together.

"Still! I was in such a hurry I ran into you. Is your head okay?" She rushed as she probed at the back of his skull. As she felt around for a bump she got the chance to study him. He had on large black glasses that he was currently adjusting.

His eyes were a deep brown. She felt flustered as those eyes wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter