BigBang- G-Dragon ft. Yoseob (rated M)

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

()

I sighed softly as I watched the guards drag the kicking and screaming woman out of my house. She lied to the guards, claiming to be my best friend. Those dumb asses fell for it. They obviously didn't know that my best friend was a dude.

"You ! You don't deserve him! He should be mine!" The wench screamed at me. Her eyes were wild and she fought hard against the men.

I grit my teeth in anger and hold a hand up. The guards stop and I walk up to the fuming woman.

"Careful, In Ha." Yoseob warned me softly, following behind me every step of the way.

I came to a stop in front of the woman. I had no idea who she was. She had stormed into my study and attacked me.

"You entered the house of the Kwon's. Do you not know that this is the house owned by the most feared Mafia family in South Korea? I could have your head for attacking me." I smile at her before my face hardened and I grabbed a fist full of the es hair. She cried out in pain and I made her look me straight in the eyes.

"No one s with me. Especially a snotty who can't get over the fact that she can't have GD." I released her hair and glanced at my hand. "Ugh. Get her out of my sight."

The guards bowed to the best of their ability and left the room with the woman. I pouted and turned to Yoseob. "These ing woman just can't get it through their thick skulls."

Yoseob smiled and he chuckled while shaking his head. He was always so freaking cute. I looped my arm through his and hugged it. "This is why you are my bestie. You don't hit on me or try to steal my man."

"You made that sound as if I'm gay." He grinned.

I smiled and pulled back to pinch his cheeks. "You mind as well be. You haven't had a girlfriend in years. Not since Eunji."

H sighed and slapped my hands away playfully. "Don't remind me. That relationship ended terribly."

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Well, I love you, and don't let anyone tell you differently. You're my Seobbie!" I exclaimed childishly, gripping his arm again and sticking out my tongue.

"And here I thought I was the only man you held dearly in your heart." A voice spoke up behind us, sighing playfully. We both turned around to see GD standing at the entrance to my study with a hand over his heart. He pouted cutely. "You wound me deeply, Jagiya."

I giggled and released Yoseob before bounding over to GD and pulling him into a hug. "JiYong! I missed you!" I cry happily. I pull back and kiss him softly. His arms came around me as he held me close. He smiled softly and nodded in greetings to Yoseob.

Yoseob smiled before heading for the door. "Well, I gotta go. I promised Hyunseung I'd go to that dance club tonight."

JiYong grabbed onto his shoulder softly as Yoseob passed by. "Thanks for watching out for her today. The guards told me about that woman. Thanks man."

Yoseob smiled before leaving. "Anytime!"

I watch Yoseob leave down the hall until he turned a corner and was out of sight.

I glance up at JiYong to find him watching at me softly. His eyes that rich brown that I had fallen in love with. His hair was shaved on both sides and styled perfectly. He wore a white button up shirt, the top two buttons undone and the sleeved rolled up to his elbows, exposing a few of his tattoos. He had on ripped black skinny jeans and black combat like boots. What really made me squeal on the inside was his earnings. He had in one ear, black studs and in the other was his hanging cross. God I loved it when he wore that.

I raised a hand up to his chest and played with his shirt a bit before sliding it up further. I grazed his neck before gently taking the cross into my hand and examining it. JiYong's grip on me tightened ever so slightly in response.

I met his eyes and gave him a peck on the chin. My other hand resting over his heart as I play with his earing.

"Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter