Beast- Yoseob

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andy had been dragged along to that dance club again by Yoseob. It's not like she didn't want to, it's just that he had came in, woke her up, and pretty much dressed her himself. She always went with too cheer her childish boyfriend on.

She was currently sitting on a couch with Hyun-seung and Dong-woon. Yoseob was standing next to you talking to the guys, leaning against a wall by the couch. Apparently, this time, Beast had split off into two groups of three and were gonna battle each other later.

Andy smiled to herself as she watched Yoseob and the guys talk. He looked so happy. His brown eyes shown with happiness. His hair was currently dyed blonde and every once in a while he would run a hand through the soft locks.

Andy slipped off the couch and away from the guys unnoticed. She was thirsty. She headed towards the bar for a soda or water. She placed her wallet on the counter and asked the bar tender for a orange flavored soda. She searched through her wallet and handed him the money, telling him to keep the change before placing her wallet back into her back pocket of her shorts.

She brought the drink up to her lips and sipped away slowly as she started to walk away back to the boys. She smiled as it rushed down . It felt wonderful.

"Excuse me?"

Andy paused and turned slightly to meet the eyes of a middle aged man. Her blue meeting brown. She had her mother to thank for that. Andy was half Korean, half American. She raised an eyebrow in question at the man. "Yes?"

"How much?" He asked in a slur.

dropped open and she backed away. "Excuse me?!"

The man stumbled towards her. "I asked how much? Let's get out of here." His breath reeked of alcohol, and it was barely noon!

"I'm not a e!" She snarled in disgust, red hair whipping around as she turned to walk away.

He reached out and gripped onto her wrist in a painful grip, halting her escape. The music drowned out what ever his next words were. Andy's eyes shot over to the couch the guys were at. She searched for Yoseob but he was not over there. She started to panic. She went to yell at the guy to release her only to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter