EXO- Chanyeol

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based off EXO Next Door.

I bounce in place as I knock on the door to the new place where Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O., and Sehun had moved into for a while. Luckily, no one but the company and I knew about it.

In my hands was a box filled with all types of goodies. I couldn't wait to see my boys again.

The door swung open and a young girl stood before me. My smile dropped and I tilted my head curiously. "Who are you? I'm pretty sure I have the right house."

The girls face turned bright red and her jaw dropped. She stumbled and stuttered as she tried to answer me. I giggled.

"Y-y-your!" She managed to gasp out.

"Who is it!?" I heard being called out before the door opened wider and there stood Chanyeol. His chest was exposed and he had a towel around his waist. His eyes widened as they met mine.

"Min Ha!" He smiled. "What are you doing here?"

I moved my eyes from his over to the girl. "I brought food. But I can see your busy here with her. I'll just..." Tears gathered in my eyes and I turned around and started heading down the steps.

"Wait! Its not what it seems! She's our housemaid. Besides, she's with D.O.!" I hear him shout out as he gripped onto my arm to stop me. I turn around and pout up at him.

"Really?"

He nods before dragging me inside. "Yeon-hee, you can stop for today. Go hang out with D.O."

The girl nods and quickly rushes to the door before pausing and looking at me shyly.

"Um... Can I take... A picture... With you?" She stutters. I smile softly at her before nodding. So she knew who I was. Lots of people knew me for being a back up dancer, but I'm mostly known as being EXO's Chanyeol's fiance.

Chanyeol chuckles quietly to himself as she stands next to me and holds her phone up to take a selfie. I swing my free arm over her shoulders and kiss her cheek as she takes the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter