FT Island- Hongki

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stare up at the stage in front of me, a large smile on my face. I was standing behind the barricade standing next to a security guard. I was the only VIP allowed to do this and that is all thanks to Hong Ki.

I could hear the fans talking behind me, waiting for the show to start. I pull my jacket closer and pull my hat down to hide my face. I couldn't do anything about my hair.

"What is that girl doing behind the barricade? Is she part of the staff?" I heard a girl ask.

"Maybe she's also a security guard?" Another questioned.

"Lets see!"

A hand gripped the back of my hat and tugged. I gasp and spin around, my blonde hair rolling down my shoulders in curls.

Gasps hit the front few rows of fans and they all move forward to get a better view.

"Its Nari!"

"Nari? As in FNC's Angel Dust's Nari?"

I bit my top lip and quickly spin back towards the stage, the guards stepping between me and the raging fans, handing me my hat back, which immediately goes back on my head.

"She's Hongki's girlfriend right?"

Crap. Now they all know I'm here. Great. I was trying to avoid this until later.

All of the lights in the room go out and the fans start to scream as a guitar starts playing. I start bouncing in place again and clasp my hands together.

One by one, lights go on as each band member of Ft Island steps out on stage and starts playing. Finally I see Hong Ki step out on stage and I give him a small wave. He smirks and gives me a wink as he began to sing Pray, his voice making me weak at the knees. I loved it when he sang.

...

I wait behind stage for the boys to finish up their encores. I was so excited to see Hong Ki again. Its been weeks since I have seen him last. Today was the final show of their tour. He was finally home.

I spot the boys coming and I smile. Suddenly I am wrapped up in the arms of my fiance.

"Nari!" He screamed childishly.

"Ew Jeremy! You're all sweaty!" I whine and push him away playfully. He rubs his face against mine and pouts.

"Its Hong Ki or Oppa." He pouts before smiling. "And I missed you!"

I giggle and run my hands through his hair, hugging him back. "Mmm. But Jeremy is my favorite character from my favorite Drama! He reminds me of a certain someone." I pull back and pinch his cheeks.

He smiles and locks eyes with me. He cups my cheek and kisses my nose. "You only love him because I played his character so well."

I smile. "Maybe. The guy who played him in the remake was pretty great at it too."

He pouts playfully at me before dragging me away from stage.

I follow Hong Ki to their dressing room. I pull him back before he could drag me inside and kiss his cheek. "Ill meet you at the signing, alright?" I inform him.

Hong Ki kisses me softly before nodding. "I'll be right behind you."

I giggle and pull away. I turn and start heading towards the exit. "Mmm. Don't keep me waiting for too long big boy." I shout over my shoulder.

Once outside, a guard leads me over to a table with six chairs. I sit down in one of the middle chairs and wait patiently.

A few yards ahead, gates and rope we're set up, fans lined up, ready for the signing and picture taking. The guards had informed me that they we're going to let in small groups at a time.

"What's Nari doing here? Isn't she from Angel Dust?" I hear once again. I smile and rake my eyes across the crowd.

"She's here with Hongki. I heard they have been dating for years!" I stand up and move over to the ropes. I smile and start to shake the hands of some fans. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter