Chapter V

Fight for your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day, me and Byul were closer to each other. We talked more, hanged around more, and went to the roof to talk whenever we wanted to. 

I got to know more abou her. And gradually...

I Just....

Started....

Falling.......

For.....Her.

I don't know why! I tried fighting with this feeling. I said to myself multiples times that I can't like her. I don't want to like her! I can't fall for her! I just can't! I know exactly what will be the consequences if I fall in love with her! 

But I guess my heart is stubborn...

Because I'm..

In...Love...

With Her.

I've finally admitted to myself. That I'm officialy in love with her. I know saying "I'm in love with her" is too straightforward but I know this is totally different from just liking. I dream about her now. I see her when I close my eyes. I sometimes see her in place she's not there. I always think about her even if I don't want to. I just can't stop this feeling anymore. 

•|•

We're at the cafeteria and we were all just eating and Moonbyul sits with us now.

We were just sharing stories when Eric sat next to me and put his arm around me. I just looked at him curiously.

"Oohh. Eric & Solar is at it again!! I still wonder why you guys aren't dating. I mean you guys will be like the most cutest couple in high school." Yoona said.

"No, they're not gonna be the cutest couple" Minhyuk said

"Because it's gonna be me and Byul as the cutest couple." said Minhyuk while he put his arm around Byul.

I looked at her. She just laughed shyly and then looked at me. We made eye contact. But she soon broke that. 

"Well if only Solar says yes. We'll be the cutest couple" Eric said.

"Look guys. Me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter