Chapter III

Fight for your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The next day, I went to school with an open mind. I didn't really want to think about what happened yesterday because ever since then that's all I could think about. 

•|•

I met my friends halfway. We all entered the school together. I didn't really see "her" anywhere. That was good. Well not in the mean way but however you look at it, it is mean. 

I went to my locker to get my stuff and also put away my bag.

I don't even know why I'm trying to avoid her. I mean she didn't do anything wrong. I didn't either. And most importantly nothing happened to us so why am I doing this?

•|•

I closed my locker after getting my stuff and when I did, I was so suprised! Moonbyul was there, standing and was smiling.

I didn't know how to react. I just gasped and contained in the scream I was gonna do but I don't want to look weird in front of her again.

"Hi" She said with a smile.

*Gulp* "Um...Hi. How'd you know where I was?" I asked

"Oh...um... I asked around. Mostly asked your friends." 

"Oh really..." 

"Was that weird that I did that? I mean you could tell me if it kinda creeped you out that I asked around where you were." She said

"No, not at all. I was just curious why you wanted to see me." I said. I just became straightforward.

"Oh.. Well, I...um..I just wanted to see if you were ok. After that almost car accident that happened yesterday." 

"Oh I'm fine. Thanks to you. Which reminds me I never really did say thank you to you yesterday. So..um.. Thank you" I said with a smile.

"Your welcome. Don't say it to your boyfriend on how I saved you ok. I don't want him to get mad at me. I don't need that sort of thing to happen" She said 

I was left confused. What does she mean by boyfriend?!

"Boyfriend? What do you mean boyfriend?" I asked

"Oh I thought Eric was your boyfriend. He's not?" She said 

"Oh my god of course not! We're just friends and he gets clingy sometimes but that's it. He's not my boyfriend" 

"So your not dating him but are you dating like at all?" She asked 

"No, I'm not really interested to be in a relationship at the moment." I said 

"Oh. Well...ok" She said 

I think it was just my delusional brain but she sounded pretty sad when I said didn't want to be in a relationship. 

I'm obviously wrong! Why would she get sad?! I don't even think she's interested in girls! 

•|•

After the bell rang we both bid eachother goodbye and went to our classes. 

The whole morning was just a blur. Math was hard as always but being a smart student (😌) I survived it. History was ok and so was science. But then came PhysEd. 

We didn't have PhysEd yesterday. So I was curious what we'll be doing today. 

I went inside the change room and changed into my athlete outift. I actually like PhysEd for two reasons. 1 is its the only time time where we dont have to look at books. And 2, nearly all my friends are here.

•\•

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter