Chapter II

Fight for your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I resently walked forward. Not making any eye contact with the new girl.

The teacher patted me in the back then left.

I took a second to bring myself together.

Why am I even nervous?! It's not like she's any different with the other new students that I showed around. You got this just say hi and then tell her about the class and all that stuff. See easy peasy right? Nothing to worry about.

"Um..hi?" 

I was mentally shocked. I was too busy talking to myself that I didn't even pay attention to my surroundings! Great! She'll think I'm a weirdo.

"I'm sorry, I was just um..I... *sigh* Nevermind. I'm Solar and it's very nice to meet you Moonbyul. And I'd be more than happy to show you around." *smile*

 She laughs. 

I don't know why but after seeing her laugh, I kinda felt happy..

NO! SOLAR! NO! YOU ARE NOT ALREADY LIKING THIS NEW GIRL WHO YOU'VE JUST MET!

"Moonbyul but you can just call me Byul. So are you like the popular girl here?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked curiously 

"Well you seem to be liked by the teacher and you judging from your body language earlier, you seemed to be friends with everyone here. And add the fact that the teacher said your one of her best and skillful singer.

And your pretty.." She said quietly

I was thrown off guard. Did she just say I'm pretty?! But before I could even react to it I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hi I'm Eric. It's nice to meet you. And to answer your question yes she's the popular girl here." Eric said 

I removed his hand from mine. I don't want her to get the wrong idea.

"Ignore him. So Moonbyul, I mean Byul. Let me introduce you to everyone." I smiled

*|*

After she met everyone I showed her the speakers/boombox

"So here's where we play music. As you can see, everyone just dances to the music. No matter what genre it is. We don't make fun of each other here." I said

She went towards the boombox and twisted the button. She changed the song into a more hip hop version.

And before I knew it she was dancing.

I gotta say she is a great dancer. 

She's attractive when dancing....BUT I'm not saying I like her!!

I left her to dance with the other dancers and I went to the singing room. 

We just kept dancing and singing until the bell rang.

*|*

I got my stuff and headed out. I met my friends right outside the school. I walk with them home but since I moved to a new house. I walk to the street in the left while all my other friends walk to the street in the right. It's sad but at least our houses are not that far from each other. 

When it was time to say bye an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter