Sleeping OVEr! OhhMYGOSH! how much better can it get?!/how much worse can it get!?

Ok, I'm yours to keep

~~CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 3~~

Their faces centimeters away from each other. They quickly let go of each other. 

*cough cough*

"i'll just go out and wait for you" Ji said while almost slipping again and holding onto Ricky's shirt. She looked at him and left quickly. "Aish, this girl really wants to die" Ricky said while smoothing out the wrinkles on his shirt.

--In the car--

It was VERY quiet, so quiet that it was getting scary and awkward. 

"about the accide--" Before Ji could finish Ricky interrupted and said "Ah ah ah ah, don't talk about that. NOTHING happened." Ji nodded her head while making a small "O" with which then formed into her puffing out her cheeks and looking away from him. (Hopefully you guys can imagine that)

Then again..it was quiet. 

"Did we get all the things your eomma wanted?" Ji asked trying to break the silence. Ricky sighed and nodded his head. It was quiet the whole ride back to Ricky's house.

--In the house--

"Eomma, we got all the things you wanted." Ricky said while taking off his shoes to put on his house shoes. Ricky's mom came rushing in and smiled looking at Ricky and Ji.

Ricky just rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you guys put the groceries on the table in the kitchen and then come to the living room and we'll talk about Ji." Ricky's mom said kindly.

So they put the groceries away and went to the living room, where Ji saw little desserts.

"Now Ji, where do you live?and who are your parents?" Ricky's mom asked while grabbing a dessert. 

"Ohh...I live in an apartment, and for my parents....my dad died and ever since my dad died, my eomma went mad and left the house which it was too expensive for me to afford so i moved into an apartment.

Ricky's mom gasped and said "omo, mesinjeo joesonghabnida. I should've never asked"

Ji just shook her head and said "it's ok, im used to it anyway. Without any parents" and smiled sadly. When Ricky heard that, he felt kind of bad.

It was quiet. "Well uhH, lets change the topic heheh, so what do you like to do Ji-ah?" Ricky's mom asked but also questioning Ji if she could call her that.

"Oh you can call me whatever you like! mmM I like to go shopping!" Ji said with a smile. "really?! me too! we should go shopping together sometime!" Ricky's mom said.

Ricky was getting annoyed for some reason.

"eomma, can I leave, you guys are just talking about girl stuff. And plus it's getting late" Ricky said pointing to the clock.

"OMO, it is..." Ricky's mom said and thought of something. "Ji-ah, since it's getting late and you have no parents to worry about you anyway, why don't you sleep over?" She asked.

"Ehh?! me sleep over bu- uhhh...I-I--" Before Ji could finish Ricky automatically said "NO!"

"ai ya! It's no big deal! We got a guest room anyway...we've got a lot! you can even sleep in a SPECIAL ONE."

"Special....what do you mean?" Ji asked while Ricky was also wondering..Ricky's mom chuckled.

"The one in RIcky's room..." She replied to Ji. "Oh that one-- EHH! wait eomma!" Ricky yelled.

"Haha, Im just teasing...unless you do want to sleep with Ricky.." She whispered. 

"Ohh it's ok, i'll just sleep in the living room. I don't want to mess up your guys beautiful rooms and plus the living room is already nice and big enough for me. Even the sofas are COMFY!" Ji said plopping onto one.

"if you say so, i'll go get you a blanket sweetie" ricky's mom said rushing out. Ji turned to Ricky, but Ricky mugged her and went upstairs to his room.

Ji then looked down sadly and laid down on the sofa and closed her eyes.

--Ji's POV--

Today was fun! especially eating ice-cream with Ricky Oppa..HEHE! it feels weird saying that...Ricky oppa. But omo, I can't believe I'm sleeping at Ricky's house! it's soo..WHAAA! I so gotta tell Qri!!! KYA! *sigh* Getting to be Ricky's partner, our "kiss", when I slipped, he caught me...ai ya! How much better can this get! 

--End of POV--

Ricky's mom put the blanket over Ji and then left. Ji was then already drifting to sleep thinking about Ricky.

--Ricky's POV--

AISH!! Ji is sooo UGH! I can't believe I had my first kiss with her..ewwww! *wiping his lips* how much worse can this get? we're partners...we kissed...and now she's sleeping over! the next thing you know, we're gonna be sleeping together!!! aishh..annoying..oh well forget it! once the project is over with, we'll never keep in contact after this. HWAITING Ricky!

--End of POV--


HEY! how was chap 4??!! ey? Ey? haha well hoped you enjoyed this little update of "Ok, im yours to keep" Subscribe if you haven't and comment down below!! JEBAL! <3 <3 HWAITING! ^^

P.S.-- sorry if i can't update as fast...i got a lot of things to do..or im lazy XP