Our little "Date!" OhMYGOOSSHH!!~~

Ok, I'm yours to keep

Words in blue are Ji's thoughts/words in red are Ricky's thoughts

--

It was awkward when Ricky and Ji were sitting in the dining room and Ricky's mom was just staring at them back and forth SMILING.

Ji made a big sigh and were moving her eyes everywhere because it was so awkward. "Now now my little children, eat something, or do SOMETHING!" Ricky's mom said.

Ricky had a little pout on his face and he had his arms crossed. Ricky's mom suddenly thought of an idea.

*sigh* "aigoo aigoo...we ran out of food to eat...Ricky why don't you go buy some things to eat." Ricky's mom said. Ricky quickly said yes because he wanted to get away from Ji, but turns out...he has to take her with him.

--In the car--

Ricky was driving with one hand on the wheel and rested his head on the other hand (if yall know what i mean). Ji was just looking outside of the window with her lips puckered. She slowly turned over to look at Ricky.

He's so cute....if only...*sigh*

Ji was thinking for a long time and didn't notice that it was a red light. When Ricky stopped, he slowly turned to Ji and saw her looking at him. He have her the weird look.

Oh crap! he saw me looking at him..na uh-dukk-hae!

--At the market--

"lets see what we have here" Ricky said while taking out the list his mom made for him. "EHHHH!!!" Ricky said with his mouth wide open looking at the list. The list was all the way to the floor.

"aishh!...jeongmal!!" Ricky said. "what's wrong?" Ji said until she saw the list. "whoa...*clears throat* never mind"

well looks like we're gonna be together for a while...hehe

Aish, ima be stuck with Ji FOREVER!

--Their journey together...at the market--

"aish...where is the store for KIMCHI!!" Ricky said frustrated.

"OMO, are you serious?! you don't know where to buy kimchi...HAHA you're so funny..." Ji said laughing. "ya! jugulle!?" Ricky said putting his fist up at Ji.

Ji just looked at him and scoffed.."follow me....dummy!" she said walking off.

aish, my mom knows I don't do the shopping usually, I just said yes because I wanted to get away from...that thing! (Ji)

--

"Aigoo, lets see here..we need some nappa cabbage, radish, green onions, and some cucumbers! OH! and some spices" Ji said smiling while getting the things.

Ricky was just following Ji around while grabbing some candy and throwing them in. 

"ya! what's with all these candies?" Ji said yelling when she noticed that Ricky's been throwing them in the cart.

"wha?! keep them in! IM going to buy them for ME! and im not sharing! hmph!" Ricky said crossing his arms. "aigoo, what a fatty!" Ji said while mentally slapping herself for saying that to her crush! 

Ricky just stuck his tongue out.

"aish how much more shopping do we have to do! im getting tired....and hungry" Ricky said while grabbing his candy he bought and eating them.

Ji looked at him and the candy. Ricky turned to look at her....*sigh* "do you want some?" he asked. Ji shook her head. "although I do want some ice-cream" Ji said looking at Ricky with a 'lets go get some with your money' face on.

"ANIII!!" RIcky said shaking his head while walking. Ji ran up to catch up with him. "why not!! jebal jebal!!" she said with a puppy face on.

why is this girl so annoying?!...gahhh lee

"alright then!! geez, babo!" Ricky said with an annoyed face on.

--At the ice-cream shop--

"whaaa!! they look so good!" Ji said gulping while looking at all the ice-creams their were. "ga-ja! ppali!" Ji said rushing up to go in the line and dragging Ricky.

"ughh, so annoying" Ricky whispered to himself

--waiting for the ice-cream--

As Ji was waiting for her ice-cream, she kept staring at Ricky. Ricky looked her straight in the eye. They had eye contact for like 10 seconds and then Ji quickly turned.

"who got the cookies and cream extra large cone?" the ice-cream worker asked. "oh that's me!" Ji said and went up there and got it. 

"ya let's not eat here, let's go home." Ricky said. "Ohh, arraso!" Ji said while they got up and started to walk out. But there was a little kid's ice-cream that kept dripping near the entrance door and when Ji & Ricky were about to exit, Ji slipped on it and fell. But Ricky caught her from behind and they were centimeters away from each other's faces


HEY hey! hoped you guys enjoyed the lame chapter! XD subscribe and comment! XD I would appreciate it A LOT! ^^ and sorry for the LATE update! Mian-hae! *bows* please don't kill me now!