Going to Ricky's house! KYAAA

Ok, I'm yours to keep

--End of school--

"ya ya! are you gonna watch that one mo--" Before Qri could finish talking to Ji, a mustang pulled up and the windows rolled down.

"Ya, get in...bballi!" He said quickly and then rolled up the windows. 

Ji looked at Qri and then quickly got in.

--In the car with Ricky--

That awkward moment when you're sitting there in silence......

"so-oo where do you live?'' Ji asked

*silence*

"....we're going to your house right?" She asked again

*silence*

"are  you gonna ans-- Before Ji could finish, Ricky said "would you shut your mouth! why you so annoying...aish im stuck with this common girl"

Ji pouted and looked down throughout the whole car ride.

 

Ji was asleep when they arrived. When the car was turning, Ji fell on Ricky's shoulder. He blushed for a little bit and then...had trouble getting her head off. He pushed her head off but then her head just kept falling back on.

"Aish...this common girl's a PIG!" Ricky said trying the wake her up.

Ji finally woke up. "wipe off your drool ppalli!" Ricky  said throwing her his handkerchief to her. Ji touched her drool..gross

--Entering his house--

"whaaa!! yeppeun! and it's so big!" Ji said entering while looking around.

"omo omo! Ricky is bringing a girl in the house! that's so rare! come have a seat!" Ricky's mom said rushing to the door. 

"aigoo aigoo..eomma! don't think any further..we just have to do a project together" Ricky said while going up the stairs. "come up here ppalli! 

Ji runs up the stairs. They enter Ricky's room. "whaa!! you're room is so big!" Ji said. "it's nothing..i would like it bigger" Ricky said. "Bigger!!? this is like three times bigger than my room!" Ji said. "eotteon" Ricky said.

 


--20 minutes later--

"aaaaish!! I can't come up with anything that expresses 'love'!! so frustrating!" Ji said yelling "ya!! you've been reading that book for a while, why don't you help me!"

Ricky looked up from his book and scooted over to Ji. Ji leaned back because he was so close to her.

"aaannniiiiiiiiii" Ricky said.

"ya!! seodu!" Ji said getting irritated.

*knock knock* "ive got some desserts for you guys!" Ricky's mom said coming in the room.

Ji looked at the desserts..."they look yummy! kamsamnida!" Eun said smiling. Ricky's mom smiled and then left.

The desserts Ricky's mom made for them <3

The desserts that Ricky's mom made them

------

Ji reached to grab one, and so did Ricky....they grabbed the same one and touched each others hands. They both blushed and quickly yanked their hands back.

"yo-you can take that one" Ji and Ricky said in harmony.

*awkward silence* They both continued to do their own thing after that.

"soo..have you thought of anything?" Ji asked. Ricky sighed and said "i anin".

--30 minutes later--

ZzzZzZZzzzZzZZ. They both fell asleep. Ricky was on the bed asleep and Ji was on the floor. *knock knock* "can i come in you guys?" Ricky's mom said but heard no reply, so she entered.

"Omo..aish these kids" She said and then chuckled.

 

--The next morning (Saturday)--

While sleeping, Ji was moving and accidently pushed Ricky's face. Ricky slowly opened his eyes, Ji did too. Once their vision became clear, they realized something....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Ji and Ricky both yelled. Ricky's mom came running up "what's wrong children?" She asked.

"wh-wh-why is she in the bed with me?!!" Ricky said getting off his bed. 

"ohh that..heh well you see...she was on the floor! so i just thought she might've wanted a bed to sleep on too..hehe" Ricky's mom said and gave a cheesy smile.

"Aishh!! eomma!!" Ricky said jumping up and down and swinging his arms. "I slept with a bumpkin!! gross!" He said with disgust. Ji looked at him "ya!! it's not like i wanted to sleep with you either! geez.." She said.

Ricky's mom smiled and said.."look at you guys..already arguing like a married couple...tsk tsk tsk"

They both turned to her and chorused together "Ew never!"

Ricky's mom laughed.."I even secretly took some pictures of you guys..so cute!"

"EHHH!?" they both yelled. "you better erase them eomma!" Ricky said. "ANI!! muahaha!" Ricky's mom said and smiled running downstairs.

"aish so troublesome...." Ricky said.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~~


How was it?! like it? well sorry for the late update! been lazy! but please continue to support me! subscribe if you haven't and don't forget...to comment!! KAMSAMNIDA! <3 *bows*