4

Jealous

You tap your feet as you glance around with your phone tucked between your shoulder and ear. The sky is getting pretty much darker and it's passed 5 pm already meanwhile Taeyong hasn't arrived yet. You let out a sigh when you hear the voicemail service recording. The idea of going to the amusement park and have fun pretty much cheers you up a bit. You really want to just have fun for a while rather than curling up on your bed thinking about Jaehyun and being gloomy all day. 

"_____-ah!" a familiar voice suddenly calls out as you immediately turn around towards his direction. "Taeyong oppa!" A smile forms on your lips upon seeing Taeyong approaching you. "Sorry I'm a bit late." he rubs the back of his head as he grins. "Ah it's okay." you reply softly. "Soo let's go!" he chirps as you both walk towards the nearest bus station which is only a couple blocks away. 

During the bus ride to the amusement park, you try every possible thing to keep yourself from thinking about Jaehyun but it doesn't seem to work. You keep starring blankly out of the window and everytime you do that, your mind always comes back to Jaehyun. How he actually makes your heart breaks by ignoring you completely and flirting with other girls infront of you. Maybe all this time, you're just lying to yourself and denying the fact that you actually like him more than just a friend.

Taeyong notices you starring outside the bus' window and snaps his fingers infront of your face, making you slightly flinch abruptly. "Ya what are you thinking about?" he asks. You glance at him as you shake your head slightly. "N-nothing."  you stutter a bit. Taeyong lightly scoffs as he ruffles your hair. "I can see that you're definitely lying." he states as you widen your eyes slightly in surprise at his action. "Come on it's obvious you got something in your head these days." Taeyong continues. You gulp as you bite your bottom lip. No one should know about your feelings towards Jaehyun and what had been bothering you these days. "I said nothing. Really." you manage to reply calmly. Taeyong raises his eyebrow as he looks at you and nods slightly. "Mm. Alright. Just spill the beans whenever you're ready." he says. A gasp escapes your lips as you finally see the peak of the huge ferris wheel. "We're here!" you chirp happily.

You both enter the amusement park and start to stroll around. The place is pretty much crowded as it's almost 6 pm and the pretty lights are surrounding all of the rides in the park. You both stroll down the brick pathway, passing through the fun rides for kids. A smile cruves on Taeyong's lips as he glances at you. Seeing you smile actually lightens his heart a bit.

After walking around the park and riding a few of the rides you both finally manage to go to the ferris wheel entrance. "Come on let's go~" you grin happily as you both enter the ride. The ferris wheel starts to bring you up higher as you reach the top. You can see the beautiful Seoul from up there and it makes you smile. "Whoa it's so beautiful!" you exclaim as you look outside of the window just like a happy five year old kid. Taeyong giggles at your reaction as he sits back and relax. "Hm." he nods in reply. "It's really good to see you finally smiling." he trails off. You quickly glance at him as you feel slightly embarassed. you have no idea why, but it just makes you feel shy upon hearing something like that. 

**

Both of you finally manage to go to a diner which is located only a few blocks away from the park. After spending so much fun at the amusement park, your stomach starts to growl signaling it needed to be filled up. Taeyong pushes the door open as he lets you walk inside first. You go straight towards the register as your eyes scan all of the menu. "I'd like a medium sized mac and cheese please." you order. "Me too." Taeyong suddenly adds in. "And I'll just take a lemon tea for the drink." you speak up. "And me too." Taeyong abruptly says as he wiggles his eyebrow only to earn a slight chuckle from you. "Alright noted. Just take this to the cash register." the waiter says and smiles as you both walk towards the cashier and pay for the orders quickly. "Now let's take a seat." he says as he turn to look around the place. His gaze suddenly fall onto the corner of the place as he sees a familiar face. A big smile plasters on his face upon seeing him.

"Ya! Jung Jaehyun!" Taeyong exclaims as he waves from the distance. You abruptly turn towards his direction upon hearing his name as your eyes widen in surprise. Your heart starts to race faster as you gulp. He's actually with a girl and you have no idea who she is. 

But you're also with Taeyong and you just don't know if it's a good thing or a huge disaster.