2

Jealous

You stare up onto the ceiling of your room as you sigh. Why was Jaehyun acting so cold towards you? Did you do anything wrong to him? He never misses your plans especially when it comes to karaoke-ing since both of you really like singing and literally going crazy at the karaoke. A frustrated sigh escapes your mouth as you flip towards the side of your bed. Maybe he's just in a bad mood that's why he's acting that way towards you. But still though it's strange of Jaehyun to do something like that.

"And what's with that Choi Areum acting all cute. He doesn't even like her!" you mumble to yourself in irritation. "Right..?" you trail off as you doubt yourself. Your heart sinks a bit as you imagine them laughing to each other, being all giddy and cute. At first you're sure that Jaehyun has feelings towards you and not Areum but then him acting like that at school makes you doubt it. You've been trying to act cool towards him and not reveal that you actually like Jaehyun. You look at the clock on the desk next to your bed; showing that it's 6PM. You let out a groan as you sit up. "I need to get a fresh air." 

**

You finally go out wearing a pair of black leggings and an oversized jacket. Your hair tied up into a bun as you have your hands inside of your jacket's pocket. You stroll down the sidewalk as you decide to fulfill your ice cream cravings by walking towards the ice cream parlor that you and Jaehyun like to spend time together in. You happily push open the glassdoor as a cold breeze shot up to you. You walk towards the cash register and order a choco chip mint ice cream in a cone. You're starting to feel happier and your mood was all lighten up when suddenly you see none other than your bestfriend with Choi Areum on the corner of the shop. Your eyes widen in instant as your smile slowly fades. "Jaehyun..?" you frown as your heart sinks to your stomach. Jaehyun and Areum. Together in your favorite ice cream parlor. You bite your lower lip as a light scoff escape your lips. "One choco chip mint ice cream. Here you go~" you snap out of your thoughts and take the ice cream from the man's hand. "T-thank you." you reply softly and smile. You hurrily walk out of the parlor and turn towards the way to Han river. You look down blankly as you try to brush off your hurt feelings that's caused by seeing Jaehyun and Areum together. That place is supposed to be your place together. Not Areum. 

Arriving on the Han river you sit on a bench that's facing the river's view. Your can feel your heart starting to ache as you recall the thing that you saw just now. "He always ask me to accompany him to study english. Why suddenly Areum..?" you mutter to yourself as you stare blankly towards the view infront of you. The cold night breeze doesn't seem to bother you as you just have so much thoughts going in your brain. You know from the start that Jaehyun has been crushing on you ever since you both started to get close but you're doubting your feelings towards him and that makes you try to act normally just as a bestfriend to Jaehyun. But seeing him and another girl together, inside an ice cream parlor that you both always go to and spend time together, seeing your place got replaced by Choi Areum breaks your heart.

You're starring blankly infront of you when suddenly someone taps your shoulders as it makes you jump in surprise. "____-ah!" a voice calls out. "Ah right it's you!" he replies as he looks at you. "T-taeyong oppa! Gosh you're scaring me!" you startled as you hold your chest when you see none other than Taeyong, your senior who's pretty much close to you especially to Jaehyun. "What are you doing here?" he asks as he sits next to you. "Hm? And why are you crying too?" he continues as he looks at you in concern. "H-huh? Crying? I'm not crying-" you widen your eyes as you touch your cheeks and feel them wet. You're so out of it and without you knowing, tears were coming out of your eyes. You wipe them off in embarassment as you look at your left hand that's pretty much full of melted mint choco chip ice cream. "Aish." you scoff panicly as Taeyong helps you by taking the ice cream cone from your hand and giving you a napkin. "Ugh this is so embarassing." you say to yourself as you bite your lower lip.