3

Jealous

The next day you arrive at school 10 minutes before the bell rings just so that you can see if Jaehyun saves a seat for you next to him. You walk along the hallway as your heart hopes he does that. You turn towards your class as your eyes look around the classroom, trying to find Jaehyun. You frown in disappointment as you see Jaehyun talking to none other than Areum who's sitting right next to him. How could he do that to you? You try to act normal and ignore what you feel and walk towards the back row and pull out a chair. You can clearly see Jaehyun and Areum laughing, giggling to each other right infront of you and honestly it's breaking your heart into pieces. 

During classes, Jaehyun keeps on ignoring you as he always looks like he's having so much fun with his new bestfriend or even might be his new girlfriend. You couldn't focus on the subjects as your mind keeps telling you to go after Jaehyun and rescue him away from that girl but your heart and sanity wants you to not do that. You're really getting sick of Jaehyun looking away avoiding your gaze whenever you're having an eye contact with him. 

It's dismissal time and the students are seen running out of their classes and going home. You dust of your skirt and tighten the strap of your bag as you slowly walk out of your classroom. You abruptly stop on your tracks when you see Jaehyun just 10 cm away from the girl infront of her who's leaning against the locker and his arm beside her head. And that girl's not Areum. Your mouth hang open in agape as you couldn't believe your eyes. He's flirting with that girl and the worst scenario that could happen is Jaehyun actually turning to be a playboy. Your feel your heart sinks into your stomach as you try to regain your composure making sure a tear wont escape your eyes. Is he really the Jaehyun you know? You tighten your fists into a ball as you in a breath. You somehow want to make an effort of seeing if he still cares about atleast your friendship.

"Ya Jung Jaehyun." You call out loud enough for them to turn their heads toward you. Jaehyun's expression turns flat as he looks at you and that actually makes you pretty much taken aback. The girl scoots over as she walks away while giggling, leaving the two of you on a starring contest. You snap out of your thoughts immediately and break the air of silence. "Are you free today?" you plaster a smile on your lips as you approach him. You try to sound happy just like how you used to talk to Jaehyun. "Let's go watch a movie together. It's been-" "I can't. Sorry." he cuts your sentence off abruptly as he inserts his hands into his pockets. You can feel your heart breaking into pieces as you look at his cold gaze towards you. "Sorry." he states simply. You force out a smile as you hide your disappointment. "Ah it's okay. Let's just watch a movie next time." you reply. "I gotta go now ____-ah. See you later." he turns around and walks away, leaving you alone standing there. You swallow in your tears as you feel puzzled. He's really not the Jung Jaehyun you knew before. 

"____-ah!~" suddenly someone calls from behind as you quickly glance back to see none other than your senior. "Ah Taeyong oppa." you force out a smile and greet him softly. He put his arm around your shoulder as he smiles brightly. "Do you have plans this evening?" he suddenly asks. "Hm? I-i don't think so." you stutter. "Great! Let's go to the amusement park then. I haven't gone there again for so long." Taeyong says happily. "I'll pick you up at 5 o'clock." he adds in. "..Alright sure." you finally reply. Maybe it's the perfect time to cheer yourself up and forget about Jaehyun for awhile.