1

Jealous

You glance around your surroundings only to find other students passing by and not Jaehyun. A sigh escape your lips as you check the time on your phone. It's already passed 2 o'clock which means he's 30 minutes late. Your heart sink a little bit as you lean against the wall. Is it possible for him to forget about the plan? 

You notice that Jaehyun has been acting strangely from the morning. He used to wait for you infront of the class and make sure that you'll be sitting next to him during classes but not that morning. He seems a bit off and he actually seems to be avoiding you slightly. You ended up sitting far away from Jaehyun meanwhile he sat next to a girl who's pretty much into him from the beginning but he actually said to you that he didn't like her at all. Which is pretty irritating to you. 

You let out a frustrated sigh as you straighten up. "Whatever." you mumble as you start to walk out of the hallway. Maybe he really forget about it. But just right after you took a step, you stop on your tracks as your gaze fall infront of you. You look up, only to find Jaehyun looking at you with his cold eyes. For a second you feel your heart beats faster because of the excitement but then you speak up. "Y-ya Jung Jaehyun! Where have you been?!" you finally regain your composure as you lightly hit him on his chest. He just looks at you without any responses and raises his brows. "What?" he asks to you. A confused expression was written all over your face at his sudden answer. "What do you mean by 'what'? Did you happen to forget our plan?" you reply. Deep inside you actually feel your heart sinks again. "What plan?" Jaehyun finally says. Your mouth hang open slightly as you let out a scoff. It's his first time ever forgetting about your plan. "Karaoke..?" you state as you give him a look. "Are you serious now? Did you really forget about it?" you continue. "Oh that- sorry I can't go. I need to study with Areum. English test in 2 days." he says to you nonchalantly only to have you look at him in disbelief. You're sure something's really off with Jaehyun. 

"Oppa!~~" suddenly a high pitched tone voice calls out from behind as you and Jaehyun turn around. Areum runs toward Jaehyun, acting all childish and cute. You hold back a scoff as you look at her in irritation. "Oppa?" you mumble. "Areum-ah, let's go!" Jaehyun speaks as your mouth hang open at his reply. Since when did these two get close? You say to yourself as you keep your mouth shut. "Bye ____-ah! I'll get going now~" Jaehyun suddenly says as he put his arm around Areum's shoulder and both of them  walk out of the hallway. You just stand there alone, trying to recall what just happened just now. Your heart sinks as you see him putting his arm around Areum's shoulder but you just keep silent.