I'll be fine

Not ok bts ot7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV
I tried to get through the day somehow.The pain kept getting worse but I didn't get the chance to take any painkillers.
I tried my best to smile durig the interview so the others wouldn't suspect anything.Fortunately everything went well,but next was dance practice.The fact that our comeback was approaching meant that we had to practice extra long.
After 4 hours we were finally allowed to have a break.I fell on the floor while panting and sweating hard.But we were all like that.
I closed my eyes and just as i was about to fall asleep i felt something cold and wet on my neck.I immediately opened my eyes and sat up only to find Jimin looking at me while smiling.
"Take this,you'll need energy for later" he said as he handed me energy drink.
"Thanks Jiminie"I took it and forced a smile.Damn my head really hurts now.
"Yah that's hyung for you,brat"he said and playfully punched my shoulder.
"But are you ok Kookie?"He suddenly asked
"Yes hyung why?"I asked.Did he notice I wasn't feeling well?What if he tells the others,I don't want them to worry over nothing.
"I don't know,you're not as hyper as always,you usually have energy to play even with harash practices like this"Jimin stated.
I was glad he didn't notice so i just said
"Oh I'm just tired I didn't sleep well last night "
He was about to say something when the dance instructor called us.
 

Well the rest of practice went really bad.I kept making mist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter