Chapter 9

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi smirked, now that he finally knew her name.

"Now give me the sheet." Hana said impatiently, not wasting any time.

"Okay, okay." Yoongi shook the bag off his shoulders, and lazily searched through it. He finally found the sheets, pulling them out, and showing them to Hana, who stared at them in disbelief.

"Okay, but why the have you got seven sheets?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Hoseok knew the inspectors were coming, and he forced me to do the homework. I didn't know he'd put this many sheets though."

Hana grabbed a sheet, before looking at him. "Hoseok? Um... I can't remember his surname, but the one that has an obnoxious smile and that annoying voice that makes you want to punch him all the time?"

Yoongi looked up in slight shock, his mouth open. "You know him?"

She groaned. "He's in my class and basically annoyed me the whole lesson."

"Wait, are you the one he was on about during break?"

"He told you about me?"

"Well, he and Namjoon started an unnecessary argument about who met and befriended you first."

"God, how have you put up with them two?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I escaped to the ing rooftop because of them."

Hana and Yoongi exchanged exasperated glances, before she looked down at the homework.

She was actually getting along with this guy better than she thought, but it was still kind of weird. Yoongi also felt this, and he was the one in the group who never got involved with girls.

"Should we start this?"

"Yeah."

As they started sketching a silence fell upon them. It wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence that both seemed to enjoy.

Hana looked up at Yoongi, who was concentrated on the homework, eyebrows furrowing up. Her face twisted into recognition, as she started to grin.

"You're that Suga oppa!" She pointed at him and started laughing.

"What?"

"This morning! Those girls!"

Yoongi then remembered how he was running away from all the girls, and met Hana in the morning.

"It's not my fault!" He protested. "They go after my friends too!"

She stopped laughing. "You mean they go after Hoseok too?"

"Yeah."

She burst into even more laughter, panting for air. "Y-you mean that four year old child has fangirls? And that 'Namjoonie' too?"

"Wait, how do you know about Namjoonie?" Yoongi was surprised she knew about Hoseok's affectionate nickname.

"Your friends got a huge gob, okay? But, Namjoon is so clumsy, how the hell has he got fangirls?"

Yoongi groaned. "You've seen him in his clumsy mode? What did he do now?"

"Oh, I love this story." She straightened up. "So, those were following me, and for some reason, I let them come with me to the rooftop because we skipped class."

"You skipped class?"

"Well, I only skipped to get away from that Hoseok. And I don't like Mr Kim."

Yoongi nodded. He didn't li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter