Chapter 19

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was actually nervous to take Hana to his house, only because his mum had the same cold, strong attitude as him, or how his friends liked to call it, the same 'swag'. After a long day of school, lunch being the only entertaing event happening, he really wanted to get home and go to sleep. Only to remember he had a project to start on with the one girl who dared to call one of the school's most feared (yet favoured) kingkas a loser. That was actually Namjoon, so to be fair, the title did match. Namjoon may have seemed hard on the outside, but he was a dorky little math geek in reality. It was the the rest of the guys' favourite subject when insulting Namjoon.

Hoseok had to trail off to home as his parents twere still upset about the whole missing dinner thing, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook had an after school activity which they didn't want to attend, Namjoon's cousins were over at his house and Seokjin, unsurprisingly, was helping his mother cook for a party they were heading to later on. 

That meant that Hana and Yoongi were left to walk home together, making everyone else in the school extremely puzzled. How did Hana, the person who no one dared to talk to, and Suga, the kingka everyone tried to talk to,  become friends? Everyone was staring when they walked out of school, so it must've been what was on their minds.

"I'm warning you," Yoongi said, making the girl take out her headphones, "She's... kinda scary sometimes."

Hana gave him an incredulous look, "Don't worry about me."

"If she asks weird stuff, just ignore her, okay?"

"Okay."

He placed his key in the lock and pushed the door open. Finding the house empty, he sighed in relief. He threw his bag onto the sofa as he led Hana in. 

"You've got a nice house," she murmured, eyeing the pictures on the wall and the little ornaments along the mantelpiece, "Better than mine at least."

Yoongi snorted, "I didn't do any of this," she then noticed how his tone softened, "my mother did it all."

"She's good at all this."

"Yeah," Yoongi agreed, watching as her eyes travelled along the house, an impressed look on her face, "she's an interior designer."

"So that's why," Hana looked at him, making his avert his gaze quickly,  "no wonder."

"What?" He put his hands up, "if she's a designer then what's wrong with her doing all of our house too?"

"Nothing," she smiled a little, "Making good use out of her job, eh? I'm relieved though. God knows what you would've come up with."

"Hey!" He protested, "I wouldn't need all this twinkly . I just need a bed and I'm done."

"Yeah," Hana nodded sarcastically, "You aim high in life."

"Tell me about it." Yoongi then noticed she wasn't sitting down and he quickly gestured the seat next to him, "Sit down."

She sat down, almost hesitantly, as if she wasn't used to, well, sitting down.

"What's wrong?" He asked, a concerned look on his face. 

She shook her head quickly, "Nothing." Noticing Yoongi still studying her worriedly, she threw her bag on the floor, "Don't tell me to sit down if you're just gonna stand there like an idiot."

 

⭐⭐⭐

 

"What the hell is that?" Hana pointed to the paper in front of Yoongi.

He looked at her as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Art."

"Doesn't look like it. That actually looks disgusting."

"No it doesn't," Yoongi defended, "It looks fine."

"That is anything but fine."

"Shut up."

"Constructive criticism."

"That's not constructive criticism. You're just plain insulting my art."

"Whatever," Hana ignored him before the throwing down her pencil with an exaggerated sigh, "I can't do this anymore."

"You can't or you don't wanna?" Yoongi asked, eyebrows raised as he stared at her.

"Both."

Yoongi sighed deeply before throwing his pencil down too. "Same." His phone made his notification sound as he looked down at it, attracting Hana's attention.

"What the hell ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter