Chapter 14

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook grinned widely, flashing his cute bunny teeth at her response, "Really?!" He flushed at his eagerness, clearing his throat, before saying, "Really? You mean I can call you noona? Like it isn't a problem? Because if it isn't then that's cool and yeah-"

"God, has anyone told you that you talk a lot?"

He frowned a little, before replying, "No, it's always been Hobi hyung and Tae hyung. Sometimes Jimin hyung too."

She groaned loudly at the mention of their names. "Someone needs to shut Hoseok's gob. By that I literally mean it. Someone needs to wire his jaw shut."

Jungkook burst out laughing, eyes curving up into crescents. "Ah, noona, you're funny."

"I know."

"You call her."

"No, I can't-"

"Actually, call Jungkook. He can get her and yeah."

Both Hana and Jungkook raised their eyebrows at the not so subtle whispers from the other room. "What are they planning to do now?"

"No, Yoongi should call her!"

"Why me-"

"Because she seems to like you and Jungkook."

"Which is clearly favouritism."

She could hear the pout on their lips at that statement, making her sigh, "Honestly, they are so stupid." She ignored the light blush on Jungkook's cheeks, leaning her hand on his shoulder to hear more of whatever idiotic plot the other boys were planning.

"Yeah, hyung."

"Yeah, hyung."

"Yeah, hyung."

"Yeah, hyung."

"Yeah, hyung."

"Leave me alone, you brats. I'll do it!" The scowl was evident in Yoongi's tone, but nevertheless, Hana and Jungkook heard a very flat, bored-sounding call from the other room. "Guys, can you come to the room?" It was so unmotivating it was funny, as Hana bit back a sarcastic laugh. The guys sure knew who'd convince her straight away.

"Hyung, that was terrible!" Hoseok groaned dramatically, "How the hell do you expect her to listen to that?"

"Shut up, you . At least I did it."

"She's never gonna come." Jimin murmured, with Taehyung agreeing, "Yeah, because that was horrible."

Hana looked over at Jungkook, "Do they think I'm not gonna return to my own living room?"

Jungkook shrugged, "They're not exactly bright."

"I can see that."

Grabbing Jungkook by the sleeve, she marched into the other room, throwing the door open. She casually walked past the rest of the guys, taking a seat on her couch. There were so many gasps it seemed like a Korean drama, the faces of the boys shocked, like that part where the rich and privileged daughter ran away from home with the poor guy who wasn't approved by her parents. She rolled her eyes for the hundredth time that day, staring at the rest in the room blankly. "Say something, you're creeping me out."

This caused the guys to quickly cough and clear their throats to avoid the awkwardness. They were frozen for a few minutes, before Seokjin pushed Namjoon forward. Hana held back a laugh at just how childish Seokjin was, especially when she first deemed him as one of the few mature ones.

"Uh, we kinda wanna... like um..." Namjoon's slightly nervous trailed off, leaving a long silence, before he tried again, "I mean, you know... we wanna-"

"Today would be nice."

Namjoon started to stutter a lot more, before Hoseok pushed him out of the way with an exaggerated sigh, causing her to raise an eyebrow in amusement. 

"Goddamn it, Joon, you're taking forever."

Namjoon huffed, as he moved out of the way. "As if you could do any better."

"We'll see about that, Joonie."

⭐⭐⭐

"Oh my god, shut up."

Hoseok looked up at the scowling girl, blinking his eyes exaggeratedly. "B-but I wanted to tell you how sorry I was about this whole thing and-"

"Does not mean you write a freaking essay."

The other boys were either on the couch or the floor, drool literally gushing out of their mouth, as they watched Hoseok with drooped eyelids. Hell, Yoongi was practically asleep.

"I just want you to forgive us-"

"This whole thing has been you saying 'I want you to forgive us' over and over again."

A loud snore interrupted the two, heads turning to Namjoon, who's mouth was wide open in a very unattractive way, face twitching randomly as he slept.

"Someone wake up this doofus."

Seokjin took the job upon himself, shoving Namjoon. This only caused his head to fall the other direction, continuing his sleep.

"Oh my god."

Yoongi, who surprisingly was not actually asleep, reached up before Seokjin could push Namjoon again, slapping him across the face.

"Huh?" Was Namjoon's very confused response, his eyes wide open, hair the real definition of a bird's nest. "Did I miss anything?"

"Anyways," Hoseok started, after giving a disapproving look at Namjoon, "I just want-"

"Hyung, please!" Jimin whined. "We've been here nearly 3 hours, stop putting us through this torture!"

Taehyung joined in with a groan. "Yeah, we've been here ages, we haven't eaten, and we're still in our uniform. This is getting out of hand."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter