My Love For You Won't Die

My Love For You Won't Die

Breathe Tiffany. Just breathe. Everything will be okay. You could do this. The nervous girl named Tiffany was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn’t even hear people approaching her.

“TIFFANY!” A short girl yelled out to her.

“Huh? What is it Sunny? I’m sorry I have a lot on my mind.” Tiffany was startled by all the commotion surrounding her.

“Don’t be nervous. You look very beautiful today though. Come on girl, you are getting married for crying out loud. Be happy!”

“I am happy Sunny. I am just so nervous right now. What if I mess up and forgot what I want to say when we exchange vows?” Tiffany kept complaining.

“Stop it Unnie. You will do great.” Another girl next to Sunny said.

“Seohyun, it’s not that easy.”

“Stop complaining!” Sunny ranted. “Come one Seohyun, let’s leave Tiffany to gather her thoughts in peace.”

“Don’t worry too much Unnie. She loves you no matter what. It is okay if you mess up. Everybody who is watching you two will always have your back.” Seohyun said before she exited out of the room.

“I’m getting married. I can’t believe this is finally happening. My heart won’t stop racing but my thoughts are everywhere.” Tiffany said to herself. She closed her eyes and made a mental note that there was 20 minutes left before the ceremony will start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hey.” Tiffany says has she wraps her arms around the person and she rests her head on the person’s shoulder.

“Hey to you too. I thought you were sleeping.” Asked the person.

“Well I was sleeping until I didn’t feel any warmth around me. So I got up and found my baby staring out to the city on our balcony.”

“Ah I’m sorry Fany. I just couldn’t sleep. I’m so nervous for tomorrow. What if they don’t like me?”

“Don’t be. I am sure that they will love you, because I love you.” Tiffany force this person to turn around so she could wrap her arms around this person’s neck and kiss this person’s lips.

“I love you too Fany.” The couple kissed under the moonlight that shined upon their balcony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESENT

 

Tiffany broke out of her thoughts when she heard knocking coming from the door. It was a sign that the ceremony was now commencing and she need to get ready to walk down the aisle. She got into place and her dad looked at her with teary eyes.

“I can’t believe my baby is all grown up and is getting married. Oh how I wish your mom was here to witness this moment.” Mr. Hwang said.

“Dad she is always watching me from above. Don’t cry please. It’s supposed to be my moment.”

“Okay baby. Anything for you.” Mr. Hwang kissed his daughter’s forehead and moved her veil in front of her face. Tiffany could hear the wedding music beginning to play just behind the door. The door slowly open and all eyes were on her and her dad. They begin slowly walking down the aisle. She could hear everybody comment how beautiful she is in her wedding dress. At the end of the aisle she could see the person she is going to marry. A smile slowly formed on her face as she reached the end of the aisle. Mr. Hwang handed Tiffany’s hands to this person and now the couple face each other. Tiffany could clearly see this huge smile on her significant other’s face. The person mouthed silently, ‘you look beautiful’ and Tiffany began to blush. The preacher began his speech.

“Hello family and friends, we are gathered here today to celebrate a moment in time where two lovers will be wed together. Thank you for everybody who made this all happen. This journey was not easy but this couple fought through and through together. We shall begin the vows.”

Suddenly the chapel’s door fling open with a person in a suit walking towards the couple. Everybody’s eyes was on the person who rudely interrupted the ceremony. Tiffany’s eyes widen at this person.

“Excuse me miss but this is a private event. I need to ask you to leave at once.” The preacher asked.

No way! I came for her.” The person pointed at Tiffany. Then Tiffany’s significant other stepped in between Tiffany and the rude person. “Step aside Kim Taeyeon. I want to talk to Tiffany!” The person ranted.

“Hell no Jessica Jung! You lost that chance. Who do you think you are barging into mine and Tiffany’s wedding. She loves me not you. You are a failure. A loser. A nobody.” Taeyeon shoved Jessica, causing her to stumble on the ground. Jessica glared at Taeyeon but her eyes caught the attention of somebody else. Mr. Hwang approached Jessica with a helping hand. But Jessica didn’t take in and she got up on her own and stared at Mr. Hwang.

“Ms. Jessica, please leave. You can’t do this right now.” Mr. Hwang calmly said.

“Mr. Hwang you can’t do this. I love your daughter and she loves me.” Jessica pleaded.

“You really are pathetic Jung. How could Tiffany fall in love with a loser like you? You have no status in the world. Unlike me I run a company. What do you do again? Oh that’s right, you are a sales associate at a music store. Tiffany is an heiress to Hwang Industry and she needs somebody who could uphold that name and status. Somebody like me! Not a nobody who sales musical instruments! So why don’t you get lost you worthless piece of ---“ Taeyeon was cut off from saying anything further as she was slapped across her face. Her eyes widen as she holds her red swollen cheek. “T-Tiffany. W-What? Why?”

“Don’t you dare talk to her like that? How dare you talk to Jessica like she is trash? Status?! I could care less about status. I agreed to this marriage for my dad. He wanted me to marry you so our companies could help each other for resources! But don’t you even dare to speak to Jessica like that. She has my heart and I love her.” Tiffany yelled as tears began to fall on her cheeks. Taeyeon was too stunned to say anything about Tiffany’s sudden outburst. Tiffany turns to face Jessica and hugs her completely. Jessica responds to the hug and pats Tiffany’s back so she could stop crying.

“I love you Jessica. I won’t let anybody bad mouth you ever.”

Jessica smiles at Tiffany’s sudden confession. “I love you too Fany.” Everybody stares at the change of events that just had happened. Mr. Hwang clears his throat gaining eyes on him. Tiffany turns back around to face her dad.

“Dad I’m sorry. Please forgive ---“Tiffany stopped talking when her dad raised her hand in front of her.

“Anything for you.” Mr. Hwang said.

Tiffany looked at her dad with a confused look. “What dad?”

“Anything for you.” Tiffany still didn’t understand what her dad was trying to say so Mr. Hwang has no choice but to give an explanation. “Anything for you. You could have told me you didn’t want to marry Taeyeon and that you really wanted to be with Ms. Jessica. My daughter’s happiness means more to me than anything.”

“No way! If I can’t marry Tiffany then our business deal is off!” Taeyeon protested.

Mr. Hwang smirked. “Fine by me Ms. Kim. I will have security you out of this place then.”

“WHAT! --- Hey let me go!” Taeyeon struggled in the grips of two security guards as she was dragged out of the chapel.

“I am sorry for this awkward conversation. Now then this wedding will be postponed so we could actually see a real couple get ready. My daughter, Tiffany Hwang will get married to Jessica Jung next week. So I could genuinely see my daughter happy with whom she is marrying.” Mr. Hwang announced to everybody. “Ms. Jessica I will allow this marriage, only if you let me take you under my wing. I want to train you to be a department manager for my company. In the near future my daughter will take my place as CEO and you will have to learn how to keep up with her. Do we have an agreement here?”

“Yes we do Mr. Hwang. I love your daughter very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want us to have a bright future.” Jessica replies while looking at Tiffany caringly.

“With that said, you could call me dad now.”

“Thank you so much dad! I love you. I and Jess won’t let you down.” Tiffany exclaims as she gives her dad a big bear hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 YEARS LATER

 

A woman is seen coming out of a conference room.

“That was an excellent presentation you showcased in there.” A man boasts proudly.

“Thank you Mr. Kang. I hope to see you when this project is all done.” The woman bows.

“No wonder the boss speaks highly of you for learning the ways of business management in such a short time.”

The woman thanks Mr. Kang for the kind compliments that she received. She is now on her break and she heads up to the top floor of the company’s building. She is then greeted by the boss’s secretary Yuri.

“The meeting is over? Well she has been expecting you, so you should go in right ahead.”

“Thanks Yuri.”

The woman opens the door to the boss’s office and seeing the cutest eye smile she has always loved.

“JESS!!!! How did the meeting go? Did they love you? Was it a success?” Tiffany can’t seem to hold in her excitement as soon as her wife enters her office.

“Yes it went well. They were amazed by my accomplishments in such a short time. Your dad really worked me for the past 5 years but it is all worth it. Now I feel worthy enough that I am married to Tiffany Hwang the CEO of Hwang Industry.” Jessica chuckled as she sat in front of Tiffany’s desk. Tiffany walked over to where Jessica is sitting and straddled her.

“It’s Jung now. Tiffany Jung. And you were always worth it. I fell in love with you as soon as you helped me pick out a piano when I wanted to buy one. You played the piano for me when I asked how loud it plays. You looked so great when you played that instrument. That is when I knew I wanted you in my life Jessica Jung.” Tiffany kissed Jessica passionately but was immediately interrupted when the office door busted open.

MOMMY!!!!!!! Grandpa said I could eat lunch with you!!!!” A little girl comes screaming and making her way to the two woman in the room.

“Wendy, honey. Grandpa drove you here?” Tiffany got off Jessica lap and carried her daughter in her arms.

“Yes! Grandpa is over there.” Little Wendy pointed to a man standing by the door.

“Hello my daughter and daughter-in-law. Wendy wanted to spend time with you guys so I brought her over here. She has such energy it’s hard for me to keep up with her sometimes.” Mr. Hwang chuckled.

“I didn’t know Mom was here. I thought Mom was workin.” Wendy says cutely as she stretches her arms out to Jessica to hold her.

“Well Mom is done working so she wanted to eat lunch with Mommy and now that you are here we would eat together as a family now.” Jessica replies back and kisses Wendy’s forehead. Jessica looks at Tiffany and gives her a kiss on a cheek. “I am happy that I have you and Wendy in my life.”

 

THE END

 

A/N: So this is a make up story to all my viewers out there. I wrote a sad JeTi fanfic earlier so I hope this one makes up for it. Comment if you enjoyed it or give me suggestions on what to write next.

-Allister