For Ghad20 Part 1 (Daddy: Jungkook ; Baby: Jimin)

~Little Jimin~ (Requests OPEN.)

Here is part one to this one, there will be two parts only to this, I hope to have the next part out soon! ^-^ Please enjoy~ (Sorry if it's not too good though, I'm functioning off of, like, no sleep.)

********************************************************************************************

The boys were all practicing for their comeback. They had been practicing for hours now, all of them were so tired but they kept going because they wanted to be the best for their fans. But one of them wasn’t feeling all too well.

Jimin.

He was exhausted.

He’d came in earlier than any of them and practiced for a few hours before them even though he had lied when they asked and said he’d only been there for a few minutes.

He felt his body beginning to sag while he tried to keep up with the moves but he hardly could. His whole body felt tingly and his arms and legs grew weak and before he knew it, everything went black.

~~~

As soon as the boys saw Jimin’s body drop, they panicked.

They hadn’t had this happen before to any of them but they figured they needed to do something.

All of them ran over to him and started tap lightly at his face, “Jiminie, wake up, please.” Was the first thing said, coming from Hoseok. Taehyung’s eyes were already filled with tears, he hated his best friend pushing himself to hard, he’d warned him many times before, “ChimChim, please.”

Namjoon and Yoongi awkwardly pulled on his sleeves while saying the pleas of the others but something tugged on their hearts seeing their small dongsaeng completely give out.

Jungkook didn’t even know what to do really, he just seemed to be in shock but he still got down and placed Jimin’s head onto his lap instead of the cold, dirty practice room floor.

Jin, being calmer than the others, tried to calm everyone down.

“Guys’ please, everyone needs to calm down. We don’t need to crowd him, it probably isn’t going to help the situation, okay?” His own heart was beating fast, worried for the small boy.

They all nodded, all except Jungkook who kept his Hyung’s head cradled in his lap.

Jin looked at them with a sympathetic smile, “Okay Jungkook, how about you try and wake him up?” He questioned softly.

The others looked to him, their hands shaky with the want to do something for Jimin.

Jungkook leaned down and tapped lightly at Jimin’s cheeks like before, “Hyung, Hyung, wake up, please?”

His breath hitched, as well as everyone else’s as Jimin’s eyes fluttered open, slowly, a whine caught in his throat. Jimin saw Jungkook leaning right over his face, the younger’s face etched in concern. He looked around the room and saw the same looks on the other members faces as well and he realized what must’ve happened and leaned up from Jungkook’s lap.

He fainted, he’d messed up.

A humiliated flush painted his cheeks as he stuttered, “I-I’m sorry, I di-didn’t mean to mess up, I—“  

“You think that’s why we’re worried, Jimin,” Yoongi spoke up this time, “We care a whole lot more about your ing well-being, than if you ness up on a goddamn move.” He finished.

Jin looked at Yoongi with a frown, “You need to calm down, Yoongi. There is no need to use that type of language in front of Jimin.” He scolded, “But you did scare us, Sweetie. We want you well.”

“Yeah, ChimChim,” Tae interrupted, “Your health is top priority, you can’t overwork yourself, it’s not good for you.” Tae walked over and got down, hugging Jimin tightly.

“I-I’m sorry, TaeTae.” He stammered out again.

“No apologizing, Jimin,” Namjoon started, “You need to take better care of yourself, we don’t need you doing this again, or rather, on stage. Imagine how many people you could’ve scared, Jimin. What this could’ve done to the—

“Namjoon,” Jin stopped him, “I think that’s enough.”

He motioned to Jimin, who now had tears flowing down his face, “I-I’m sorry, H-Hyung! I’ll d-do b-better next time. I-I won’t me-mess up again, I pr-promise!” He wailed.

Namjoon’s chest tightened as he listened to the cries of their precious vocalist and dancer, “No, no, Jiminie,” He got down to where Jimin was as the other boys began to come closer too, “Hyung didn’t mean to get angry with you, you just scared me is all. It’s not your fault, Jiminie. Hyung was just being mean.” He pulled Jimin’s face up and wiped the tears off his cheeks and listened to the sniffles quiet down.

“I think it’s time we all go back to the dorm now. We need to take care of our Jiminie!” Proclaimed Hoseok, trying to break the heavy tension that had settled in the room.

“O-Okay, Hyung.” Jimin said in agreement and started to stand.

But as soon as he stood, his knees buckled and gave out from underneath him, he quickly latch onto the closest person, which happened to be Jungkook, with a gasp.

“Let me carry you, Jimin.” Jungkook offered but he was already lifting his Hyung off the floor and holding him bridal style, “Are we going back now?”

Jimin didn’t even mention that Jungkook had left off the honorific, neither did anyone else, too tired to notice, he didn't particularly mind anyways.

The others nodded and they all began walking back to the dorm.

~~~

As soon as they got back, Jimin was placed into his bed with the others standing around him, they were finishing saying their goodnights to him and hoping for him to feel better. Jin had checked him for a temperature even though Jimin insisted he wasn’t sick, and promised a big breakfast in the morning so Jimin could gain his energy back, the others nodding along the entire time.

“Well,” Jin started, “I think someone should stay here with Jiminie, just in case he needs something during the night or help at all.”

They all were ready to call the spot but one voice spoke first.

“I’ll take care of Jiminie.”

Jungkook.

They all looked to him surprised.

“Oh okay. Jungkook it is then, I guess?” Jin said oddly, “Make sure you take good care of him though, I’ll be back in here by morning. So, no running off to play any of your video games or playing tricks on him.”

Jungkook was slightly hurt at the implications, sure he had done those things before but he wouldn’t leave his Hyung’s side or mess with him when it was something this serious.

Yet, he nodded without complaint.

Jin nodded back and ushered the others out of the room, leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone.