For Pikapandalien: Daddy Tae, Baby Jimin

~Little Jimin~ (Requests OPEN.)

Here you go, I hope you enjoy~! <3 I know it's really short, I'm sorry!!! TT_TT

*****************************************************************************************************************************

The thunder crashed outside, lightning leaving patterns of shocking white on the walls of the dorm.

Jimin whimpered.

He hated thunderstorms, especially at times like this, when he was alone in his room while the rest of the boys slept.

The thunder boomed once more outside, this time so harshly that the walls shook and Jimin whimpered as tears welled up in his eyes as he shook. He hastily grabbed at the covers for his phone and once finding it, he took it in his shaky hands.

From: Jiminie<3

To: TaeTae<3

Tae-Tae come to my room, please?

Jimin waited for the response, still shaking as the tears made their ways down his cheeks when another clap of thunder sounded.

Read 3:13 am

From: TaeTae<3

To: Jiminie<3

Of course, baby. I’ll be there in just a minute.

Jimin sniffled and smiled, he knew he could trust Tae. Soon a knock came from the door, “Jiminie, can I come in?” He heard Tae say.

“Y-Yes.” Came his timid response.

The door slowly creeped open, revealing a smiling Tae and Jimin smiled back just before another bang of thunder shook the walls and he let out a cry. Tae rushed over quickly and gathered the scared boy into his lap and held him tightly while rocking back and forth. “Shh, shh, it’s okay, baby. The thunder isn’t going to hurt you.” He cooed.

“B-But—sca-ary. Scary, D-Daddy.” Jimin sobbed into Tae’s chest.

“I know, Baby boy but Daddy’s here now. The meanie thunder can’t get you while Daddy’s here to protect you.” He kissed the top of Jimin’s head as the boy’s cries quietened down a bit. Jimin looked up to him with glossy eyes as he sniffled and pouted, “D-Daddy protect Ji-Jiminie from the m-meanie thunder?”

“Yes, baby. Daddy’s always going to protect his baby.” Tae cherished the moments the older boy let his guard down and let himself be taken care of, he loved to care for Jimin and it was rare that he was able too. But right now, with Jimin coddled in his arms, he could care less.

“You want to lay down, baby? You need to sleep cause we have to be up early tomorrow. And we don’t want you to be a sleepy and grumpy baby tomorrow, do we?”

Jimin shook his head and bit his lip, “C-Can Daddy sleep with Jiminie?” He asked shyly.

Tae’s heart filled with warmth at the innocent question, “Of course Daddy can.”

He pulled Jimin off his lap and slid them both up the bed to lay down. He placed himself behind Jimin, making himself the big spoon and wrapping an arm around Jimin’s waist underneath him. Tae pulled the blankets up and tucked them both in, petting his hand through Jimin’s hair with the one that was left free.

Jimin felt warm and safe in his Daddy’s arms and snuggled up closer to him, his back pressed against Tae’s warm chest.

“Goodnight, Jiminie.” Tae whispered into his hair.

Jimin hummed an appreciative noise and reached back to grip Tae’s hand that was in his hair and bring it down to his face. He clutched Tae’s thumb in his own tiny, chubby hand and placed it in his mouth and once, “Night night, Daddy.” He whispered back and continued on the thumb until his vision faded.