For INeedJisoosChrist (Daddy: Namjoon ; Baby: Jimin ; Switch: Tae)

~Little Jimin~ (Requests OPEN.)

Hello INeedJisoosChrist, I'm sorry this took so long, please forgive me? TT_TT But I've finally finished it and I hope you don't mind but I added a little punishment scene, nothing ty though! I hope you enjoy~ ^-^

********************************************************************************************

Tae was just walking around the house, waiting for Jimin to wake up because if Tae woke him up he knew he’d be grumpy and whiny and while it was adorable it also got annoying very quickly.

He’d left Jimin alone in the bed, hugging a body-sized pillow as he on his thumb.

He’d looked so cute, Tae didn’t even really want to get up to stop looking at him but he did so reluctantly because if he didn’t they’d stay there for sure and Namjoon wouldn’t be pleased with either of them when he got home from work.

Tae switched on the TV and looked for some cartoons for Jimin for when he woke up but soon came across an old horror movie. He hadn’t seen one in a long time because Namjoon didn’t allow for them to watch them, mostly because of Jimin, everything scared him. Tae sat back on the couch as he clicked on the channel and began watching, nothing was really happening in it yet, someone was hiding in a bathroom stall while the killer scoped the premises. Tae leaned forward into the TV, getting almost too close, something Namjoon always scolded him for.

Suddenly, the stall on the TV was kicked open with a loud crash and Tae yelped.

He heard a whine come from the bedroom and then the pitter-patter of tiny feet tapping across the floorboards, “TaeTae?” He heard Jimin’s sleepy voice as he walked out of the room, “What was that noise? Where’s Daddy?” He questioned, rubbing his eyes.

“Daddy Namjoon’s at work right now Jiminie but Daddy Tae is here now.” Tae reassured him. Tae was a switch, he sometimes was a Little and sometimes he was a Daddy and Namjoon and Jimin had told him that it was perfectly okay. Jimin was an all-the-time Little though, just as Namjoon was an all-the-time Daddy.

But right now he was a Daddy, for Jimin.

“Okay, Daddy.” Jimin smiled, his eyes disappearing in it.

He crawled onto the couch and then into Tae’s lap, cuddling into his chest, “What’re we watching, Daddy?”

Tae froze, he forgot about the horror movie. Namjoon would be pissed if he let Jimin see it and Jimin ended up having nightmares. But before he could say anything Jimin was turning around to look.

Jimin eyes went wide, “I-Is this a scary movie, D-Daddy?” He stammered.

“Yes, I’m sorry Jiminie. I’ll turn it.” Tae went to grab the remote but was stopped when a little hand latched onto his wrist, “I-I can watch it, Daddy. ChimChim can be a big boy!” Jimin smiled, unconvincingly, but wanted to be good and not complain if Daddy Tae wanted to watch it.  

“But you don’t like scary movies, baby. You get too scared.” Tae said.

“I can! I can do it. Jimin can be a big boy too!” He pouted.

Tae sighed. Well, it couldn’t be that bad, right?

“Okay, Jiminie. You can watch it,” Jimin smiled, brightly, “But don’t get scared.”

Jimin nodded enthusiastically, “Okay, Daddy!” And turned to the TV.

 About halfway into the movie, Jimin and Tae had ended curled up and gripping each other’s clothes. Just then the killer in the movie popped up on the screen along with some rather uneasy music before stabbing one of the other characters who let out a blood-curdling scream.

Tae and Jimin both jumped back, in turn, knocking the couch back a bit as Tae yelped again and Jimin let out a scream of his own, “D-Don’t wanna be a-a big boy a-anymore, TaeTae!” He sobbed.

“Me e-either ChimChim!” Tae’s eyes were filled with tears while Jimin’s tears poured down his cheeks. They snuggled into each other and cried.

Suddenly, they heard the lock on the front door and it opened to reveal Namjoon.

Jimin was the first to get up and run over to Namjoon, crying, “D-Daddy! Sc-Scared!” He buried his wet, puffy face into Namjoon’s chest.

“Scared?” He questioned and looked over to the couch which held a sheepish looking Tae with tears in his eyes.

“You come over here too, baby.” He said.

Tae got up quickly and sprinted over to where they were, clinging to Namjoon and Jimin while Jimin clinged back.

“Now, what’s this about being scared?” Namjoon asked.

“Well, I-I got up this morning and ChimChim was still sleeping,” Tae started, “And I saw that this scary movie I hadn’t seen in a while was on so I wanted to watch it. But then ChimChim woke up and I tried to cut it off because I knew he wouldn’t like it, Daddy, I promise but ChimChim said he could be a big boy so I let him—“

“But,” Jimin interrupted, “There w-was sc-scary loud n-noises, Daddy! A-And me and TaeTae got scared.” He whimpered.

Namjoon looked like he was contemplating something as he stood there, “So, Tae you cut it on, correct?” Tae nodded, sadly, “But you were a big boy when you woke up today so I can’t blame you for turning on what you wanted to watch.”

Tae nodded, “Yes, I was big today because I had to be Daddy for ChimChim!”

Namjoon nodded, “And Jimin,” He looked down, his look was returned with nervous, shining eyes, “You know you can’t watch those movies. Daddy’s told you before. You said you could be a big boy but all three of us know that you can’t.” Jimin nodded, his bottom lip trembling.

Namjoon looked back to Tae, “But you knew better than to listen to Jimin, you know he can’t watch those types of things, Tae.”

They both looked up to Namjoon and to each other with panicked eyes.

“I think you both need to be punished, come with me.”

~~~

They trudged into the room behind Namjoon.

“Okay, both of you, pants off.”

They both did as told.

“Now, sit on the bed.”

Jimin and Tae both sat timidly on the bed and looked to Namjoon as he sat himself down on the edge of the bed, “You first Tae, come over here.”

Tae gulped and got up from his spot, Jimin eyeing him gloomily. Namjoon made him lie on his lap and started with his punishment, his hand coming down harshly on Tae’s backside until he was hissing and a few tears had leaked from his eyes.

“Alright, I think you’ve learned your lesson, come on Jiminie, lie across Daddy’s lap.” Jimin whined and walked over.

Now, Jimin had more of a reaction than Tae because even if Tae was little right now, Jimin was still in a ‘littler’ mind set than him.

Jimin wailed as Namjoon spanked him, tears pouring past his eyes, “Da-Daddy, Jimin’s so-sorry!” He cried.

Namjoon figured he had enough also. He pulled Jimin up, “It’s okay, baby boy. Go lay with TaeTae.” Jimin sniffled and nodded, crawling up the bed to Tae. They immediately curled into one another. Jimin rubbed his face into Tae’s shoulder sniffling.

“It’s okay, ChimChim. It’ll be okay. Daddy’s gonna cuddle with us.” He comforted Jimin, as well as himself with the words.

Namjoon made his way up the bed to his two babies and put himself in the middle, the two of them cuddling into their Daddy’s sides.

“Now, you two aren’t scared anymore are you? Because y’know Daddy will always be here for his Babies, Daddy will beat up any of the scary monsters. All of them.” He reassured. Tae and Jimin both giggled at their Daddy’s silliness and cuddled up closer to him.

“Can ChimChim and TaeTae sleep with Daddy tonight?” Questioned Tae.

“Of course, Tae-baby.” Namjoon smiled.

Jimin piped up from the other side, “A-And can Daddy give TaeTae and ChimChim lots of cuddles and lots of kisses, please?” He batted his lashes.

Namjoon chuckled, “Of course, baby boy.”

Namjoon leaned down and placed kisses first on Tae’s forehead and cheeks and then mouth, making him giggle. And then turned to Jimin and pecked his lips and then placed small kisses onto his neck, nipping a bit to leave tiny marks, neck kisses were Jimin favorite.

He then leaned back with a puff and listened to his little boys’ giggles.

“We love you, Daddy.” They said in unison, making themselves giggle again.

“And Daddy loves his little boys.” Namjoon said, tugging them both closer and making the two snuggle and nuzzle into him with pleased little hums.