Sitbayt (Minjoon) *Edited*

~Little Jimin~ (Requests OPEN.)

It was a bright day out, bright also meaning hot. 

The elder could feel some of the sweat that had been on his forehead drying as the store's air conditioning was slowly cooling him down. He had planned for a day out with his boyfriend of five years, Park Jimin, who was currently attached to him at the hip and not assisting at all in the heat. 

The heat, he noticed, had gotten the younger in sort of a mood also, which was never good.

“Namjoon Hyung.” He whined, “Hurry up.” 

He was also pulling down on the older’s arm, tugging at him, which wasn’t helping with Namjoon’s already pissy mood.

“Jimin, stop pulling on my sleeve, you’re distracting me and we’ll get looks.” He said.

Not that he cared so much about the looks, but he knew they got to the younger. Jimin’s parents hadn’t been as accepting as they should have been when Jimin had introduced Namjoon, as his boyfriend, to them but it had been expected. 

“But Namjoon, wanna go home.” He whimpered still tugging on the larger male's sleeve. 

Namjoon sighed, he didn’t want to put up with Jimin being bratty today, it wasn't often he was, he was normally such a good boy. 

“Why don’t you and go look over there, hm? Pick out something you want and I’ll get it for you, but stay in that aisle and do not walk out of it, okay? Wait for me there and I’ll come and get you when I’m done getting the groceries.” Namjoon whispered to the boy, pointing in the other direction. 

Jimin pouted before he turned around and looked. 

The toy aisle! 

He looked back at Namjoon with wide eyes, “Really?” He gasped.

Namjoon chuckled, he knew he could make the younger boy happier, “Yes, Jimin, now go. Let me finish this up and I’ll come and get you in a bit, but remember, do not leave that aisle, understood?” He cocked an eyebrow at the younger.

But Jimin was already scurrying off and calling out behind him, “Okay!” As he looked in amazement at all the toys lining the shelves making Namjoon chuckle.

---

Namjoon was currently trying to decide between cereals, this really shouldn’t be so hard, he sighed internally. 

Then, he heard the loud tapping of feet running towards him and before he could fully turn around to identify it, he was met with a chest full of Jimin. 

“Look! Look!” He squealed. 

He was holding a medium-sized, stuffed giraffe and flapping all in Namjoon’s line of vision. 

“I’m gonna name him! What should I name him? Look how long his neck is, it looks silly!” He giggled, completely oblivious to his surroundings. 

Namjoon sticks his hand out and catches Jimin’s flailing hand, “Hush, Jimin!” He whisper-yelled, “You’re attracting peoples' attention, and didn’t I tell you to stay there until I came and got you?” He glanced around as he noticed some older people, some middle-aged people, and even some young, giving them a mixture of confused and nasty looks. 

“But I wanted- I just wanted to show,” The smaller stuttered. 

Namjoon quickly interrupted him, “No, Jimin. I told you what to do and you’re supposed to listen.” He warned. 

Namjoon watched as a familiar look of defiance showed up in Jimin’s eyes, but there’s no way he’d throw a tantrum in the middle of a store, right?

“But Daddy!” Jimin shouted and stomped one of his small feet.

Namjoon looked around hastily, seeing some of the earlier mentioned people scowling with deep red faces as they scrambled to get away from their altercation. Namjoon quickly grabbed hold of the shopping cart and one of Jimin’s hands, and pushed them both into a secluded aisle. 

Namjoon looked at Jimin and the younger’s eyes widened as he realized what he’d done, he’d broken a rule. 

Never call Daddy ‘Daddy’ in public places. 

Namjoon had always warned him multiple times before that not everyone would accept their relationship and that he didn’t want the younger being hurt by anyone. Some people just weren't capable of understanding them, no matter that what they did was no one's business and completely harmless, people just liked to assume the worst about them for no reason at all.

He looked up at Namjoon with scared eyes and sunk his teeth into his bottom lip. The elder looked around and once he deemed the aisle deserted enough, he tugged Jimin closer and brought his hand down to smack hard against his bottom, making Jimin let out a small yelp. 

“You know not to do that, Jimin." He scolded, "Remember what I said would happen last time?” 

Jimin whimpered and clutched his tiny fists into Namjoon’s button-up shirt, “No Daddy, please! Jimin doesn’t like spankies.” He whined and pouted. 

“And that’s exactly why you’re getting them, baby. Daddy has to remind you that you listen when he tells you to do something.” 

Jimin just continued to whine even as they went through the check-out line and got into Namjoon’s car. He still clenched the stuffed giraffe Namjoon allowed him to get because he knew what was going to happen when they got back home. 

---

Namjoon pulled up into their driveway and got out of the car. 

Jimin still sat in the passenger side, shaking slightly while holding his stuffed giraffe. Then, he heard the back door of the car opening, Namjoon was grabbing some of the groceries. 

“Well,” He said, “What’re you waiting for, Jimin? Help me take the groceries inside or do you want me to add more to your punishment?” He raised an eyebrow at the smaller, and Jimin was scrambling to unbuckle his seatbelt, slinging open the other back door, gripping as many groceries as he could, and stumbling into the house. 

Namjoon just grinned in affection at his cute little boy.

They soon put everything up and Jimin began to walk upstairs to their room.

Namjoon cleared his throat loudly, “And where do you think you’re going, baby?” He heard Namjoon’s deep voice. 

Jimin’s head snapped around, he had hoped Namjoon had forgot about the punishment by now but sadly, that wasn’t the case. 

“But Daddy," Jimin whined, “Don’t wanna.” He crossed his arms and pouted. 

“Well, isn’t that too bad? If you weren’t such a bad boy today, I wouldn’t have to be doing this.” 

Jimin just pouted harder, “Jimin wasn’t a bad boy!” He protested. 

Namjoon clicked his tongue and walked up to Jimin. The smaller of the two visibly gulped as Namjoon got closer. He brought his hand up to caress the younger’s face before sliding his hand up higher and threading it into Jimin’s hair, harshly tugging his head back by his hair and making Jimin let out a loud gasp.

“Now, is that any way to speak to your Daddy?” He asked.

Jimin whimpered at the pressure in his scalp, “Ji-Jimin’s sorry, Daddy.”

“You’re sorry?” 

Jimin nodded. 

“Then show Daddy how sorry you are, come over here and lay across my lap.” 

Namjoon let go of Jimin’s hair and went and sat down on the couch, waiting for Jimin to come over. 

Jimin stood in place, slightly dazed for a minute before shuffling over shyly and laid himself over Namjoon’s lap. 

“Now, how many do you think you deserve, Jiminie?” Namjoon questioned.

He was running one of his large hands up and down Jimin’s back, waiting for the answer. 

“J-Jimin doesn’t know, D-Daddy.” 

Namjoon hummed, “Well, I think twenty. How’s that sound, baby?” 

Jimin whimpers and just nods along. 
“Use your words, baby boy.” Namjoon squeezes his bottom as a warning. 

“Ye-Yes, Daddy. I-It sounds good.” 

Namjoon smiles at Jimin’s already trembling form, “Okay, baby, but you have to pull your pants down. We’re going to do this right.” 

Jimin wiggled his small hands underneath himself and ed his pants, trying to slide them down while still on Namjoon’s lap. The elder cackled quietly and gripped Jimin’s pants to pull them down for him, “Here, let Daddy help you.” 

He slid Jimin’s pants and underwear down effortlessly. Jimin’s face burned in embarrassment but it didn’t stick for long because Namjoon was rubbing a palm over one of his cheeks again, to sooth him, and speaking softly, “You ready, Jiminie?” 

Jimin nodded once again, “Y-Yes, Daddy.”

Namjoon smacked his hand down hard over Jimin’s bare causing Jimin to yet out a yelp at the sting. 

“Count them for me.” He said, smacking his hand down again. 

One!” Jimin whimpered loudly.

By the time they got to the nineteenth spank, Jimin was crying, rubbing his red, teary face on one of the couch pillows. 

“Daddy, Da-Daddy, n-no more.” He sobbed. 

“Just one more, baby. I know you can take it. You’re being such a good boy.” Namjoon cooed. 

Jimin’s lip trembled along with his teary eyes, yet he laid his face back down onto the couch as a silent conformation for Namjoon to continue. 

With one last sharp slap to Jimin’s , he wept out, “Tw-Twenty!”

Then Namjoon was immediately pulling his baby up to push his wet face into his neck and let the boy cry it out. 

“You were such a good boy, Jiminie. It’s all over now. You’re okay, it’s okay now. Daddy’s here.” He spoke gently to the smaller boy.

He snuggled Jimin closer to him, if possible, as he started to finally calm down. He let out tiny sniffles, pulling back and looking at Namjoon with a pout as he rubbed his puffy eyes. Namjoon grinned in fondness at his adorable little boy. 

“You want anything, baby? Want me to go get you your binki?” 

Jimin slowly nodded his head, still rubbing at his eyes, “And my blankie a-and NJ.” 

Namjoon nodded before looking back in confusion, “NJ?” 

A blush colored Jimin’s cheeks, “Y-Yes, NJ the giraffe.” He mumbled. 

“Why’d you name it that, baby?” 

He already had a pretty good idea, he just wanted the hear Jimin say it.

“Cause it’s the first letter of Daddy’s and Jimin’s names together and Jimin loves Daddy.”  

Namjoon smiled at the innocent confession and leaned down to place a small kiss to his baby’s lips, “I’ll be right back, baby.”

He went and fetched the things Jimin wanted and came back to the couch to see a sleepy Jimin, still rubbing at his eyes, and walked over. Jimin, noticing his presence, woke up enough to let out a sleepy giggle and make grabby hands at the elder. Namjoon sat beside the still pantless Jimin and pulled him over and onto his lap so he was facing him. He slipped the blue, polka dotted pacifier in between Jimin’s lips. The smaller instantly began on it, a natural instinct, and Namjoon handed him NJ, to which Jimin cuddled into his chest, and then tugged the boy forward so he could snuggle into Namjoon's neck once again. 

Jimin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and attempted at what looked like burying himself into Namjoon’s neck, making the taller chuckle. He smoothed his hand over Jimin’s back, reaching forward to grab the little, fuzzy, blue blanket to cover Jimin. 

“I love you, baby.”

“I love you too, Daddy.” Was the sleepy little murmur he got in response but it still made him smile. 

He reached up to run his fingers through Jimin’s hair, petting him, and soon he heard the sleepy noises coming from the younger even out into calm breathing, and with their heartbeats close and almost in-sync, Namjoon let himself doze off with his baby.