Concluding Relationships And Uprisal Of Another Event.

Throughout The Streets Of Downtown Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW CHAPTER EVERYONE! :)
Err, even if this chapter might not be such a HAPPY ONE,
there's always A RAINBOW AFTER...THE STORM?
Well, after the storm in your story with L,
there'll be a really HAPPY ENDING! :D
LEAVE COMMENTS AND DO ENJOY! :D

The next day, you woke up with a bad beginning. Other than the kiss from Byunghee, you have realized how much money was spent just for all the clothes that you aren't even amenable with in the very first place but he insisted that you have it. 'That sicko, he didn't only steal a kiss but he also wasted a big deal of money.' You thought as you finished changing into your uniform and giving the stack of bags a glare before fixing yourself up and went down to have breakfast.

Much to your surprise, INFINITE was dressed up in uniforms from your school. "Huh? You guys are going to school?" You asked as soon as you saw how you weren't just imagining things. "Uh, yeah. You might've forgot about it but I'm sure the girls mentioned it before." Hoya informed while you took the seat beside Sungyeol. As usual, he was still awkward around you. Ever since that night in the club, Sungyeol has been acting distant and awkward whenever you're around. He even spends less time with you and barely snaps up another conversation. The only words you'd have from him are the greetings and casual questions one person like Sungyeol do not usually do, most especially to you.

'Enough is enough. I think maybe it's time to finally lether go Lee Sungyeol. You can't just beat yourself up because you haven't kept her away from all this crap now. She told you to forget her not because she's annoyed...She just told you off because you're seriously starting to bug her. You're being another problem for her. That's why...you should back off Lee Sungyeol.' The boy thought as he slightly faced your direction to steal a small glance from you. 'Like this, even if it's killing you inside, you must watch her from afar and protect her...just as a...friend.' Just like that, he timidly ate his breakfast while you rarely interacted with everyone else, quietly worrying about Sungyeol's recent behavior as you ate.

You've decided to take your own rides to school by yourself and as you told the rest of that decision, they've let you do what you wish even if they did worry about your safety, they'd have no other choice. As you arrived in school, you felt how Byunghee's fangirls were starting to gather around you once again. Thinking of whatever they might ask or do to you again, you made a quick run for the back door from the building once again. Taking the same route from yesterday, you went to your classroom with urgent steps,hoping none of Byunghee's crazed fangirls would get to find or catch up with you.

Fortunately, your managed to get in the classroom safe and sound. 'At least I'd get away from the likes of them.' You sighed in relief but as soon as you got your attention transfixed in the aura of your classroom, there came the same indifferent stares shot straight at you. As you looked around, you searched for a way out of this awkward situation until...

"GOOD MORNING PRINCESS SUNSHINE!"

Joo Byunghee.

Exactly the person you least wanted to see after everything.

"OOOH!" What are those bags you're holding? They remind me of the same stuff I brought fo-" Before he could process how the items you were holding on your hands were the things he gave you from yesterday, you shoved all of the bags straight to his chest, bouncing off and then falling straight to the ground, some even falling out of the bag. Byunghee froze in place. "Oh wait. Baby, aren't those the dresses I bought for you yesterday?" He looked at the strewn garments from the bags before looking up at you with a confused and lost expession. "You don't like 'em? You know we can shop for other one which you'd like-" Once again, you cut him off.

"JOO BYUNGHEE! I didn't agree to take you for money! To think youeven did something as far as THA-THAT K-K-KISS, and also THESE!" You pointed at the clothes before stabbing your pointer finger at his chest. "You, Joo Byunghee, didn't date me because of wantingto run some charity, right? You dated me because of some unspoken reasons that only you can explain. But all those does not and will never mean that you can act whichever way you like. You might think I'm one despicable woman after this and leave but I could care nonetheless. You agreed to date me so IT UP." You scoffed and gve him a glare before sitting down on your seat.




As you took your seat, you were oblivious as to what was to come next.

And . . . SPLAT.

The moment you sat, you heard a loud squelch on your bottom. Not only was it a fart bag but also, above it, you felt something sticky and cold. You tried to sniff it and suddenly realized what the substance was. 'Ketchup and fart bag prank, huh? Tch. Can't they do any better? I've been through MUCH WORSE.' You scoffed before a smirk started to play on your lips. 'If this is how you wanna play then, I've no other option but to get my head in this chase as well.' You thought as you stood up, calmly revealing the huge stain of ketchup on your skirt. Even if the material was black, the bright shade of red was still very visible and fresh.

"Come on people. Is this how CHEAP you treat your beloved JOO BYUNGHEE'S GIRL? Is this how LOW you can go? Can't you guys get so much WORSE? C'mon! This is just a LOSER-IFIC STYLE of bullying I've experienced compared to all the other times like these. Can't you guys RAISE THE CHALLENGE UP?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter