My Boyfriend ; My Girlfriend

Throughout The Streets Of Downtown Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were left alone by your new friend, since she sorta 'got kidnapped' by Jang Wooyoung - 'her OPPA'. Alone, you picked your bag up from the floor and arranged your stuff back again. You then remembered that one SNSD member seemed to have stepped on the part of your bag where you placed your phone. With wobbly and hasty moves, you felt for your phone but instead of touching a rectangular-like box, you came across a broken casing with a broken screen. "Aish!" You sighed and pouted. 'This is so much hassle. I guess I'll have to buy another new phone using my savings again.' And with that, you were about to walk your way to your bike until a pair of arms sneaked themselves to your waist, enveloping you into a hug.

'Myung?' You thought. "How was school? I guess you're quite in a bad mood, huh?" The voice asked. 'I could sense a smirk tugging on his lips this very moment.'  You smiled at the thought yourself. "My , what's wrong?" The moment his voice softened like that, you blushed. 'He's so caring and all.'  You though to yourself. 'Thank God I got a boyfriend like him.' You smiled, then turned to face him.

"C'mon, stop being cheesy!" You whined and plafully hit his arm. "Did something bad happen?" He asked with a serious tone. "Nothing you need to worry about. I handled it just in time." You shot him a reassuring smile, immediately convincing your protective boyfriend. Then he peeked from your side to see what you held within your hands. "Babe, isn't that supposed to be your phone?" He asked, as he opened your hands, reveaaling the broken pieces of your phone.

"So this is WHAT HAPPENED, huh? That's why you weren't able to reply to my messages." He said. Then he held you by the wrist, "C'mon let's go." Your eyes widened. "Mwo? Where are we going?" He smirked. "Yah KIM MYUNGSOO! Where on earth are you takin' me, hah?" You used your 'mean' tone on him.

L'S BIKE:



"I'm taking you to Paradise." He grinned as he placed you on the motrbike and drove off to a mall. "Here you go, my Princess." He smiled as you both entered the mall, gaining stares from the girls. 'Look, even the girls from teh mall thinks m boyfriend's hot. HAHA! Lucky me, I got him.'  You smiled to yourself as you saw how L's fingers were interlaced with yours. Soon, you entered a gadgets shop.

"Eh?" You were a bit puzzled at first until it slowly clicked in to you. 'Is he buying me a phone?' You thought. 'Nah, maybe not.' You tried to shrug it off until, "Hey what do you think about this? DO you like it?" He asked as he held pointed out one of the flip phones that was placed inside the glass cabinet. You traced where his finger pointed at and saw which one he meant.

THE PHONE:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter