A Better Life With New Feelings.

Throughout The Streets Of Downtown Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L'S POV:

"Hey hyungs, Jong-ah, I'm home."  I called out, just to be greeted by my FAMILY. "Hey Soo, you seem happy." Hoya-hyung stated as he went down the stairs while nodding his head to whatever beat he's litening from his headphones.

INFINITE with TABLO:
(Please imagine Yoo Jiae isn't there :D)

Hoya's Stuff:


I nodded at him as he looked at me. "Hey bro, where'd you come from?" Sungyeol-hyung chirped from behind Hoya-hyung. 'Geez! I almost forgot. Yeol's the only person that know about US.' I faceplamed. "Hey, look, no worries. I'm not telling the boys." He whispered, patting me by the back. "Hey hyung! Let's eat!" Dongwoo-hyung and Woohyun-hyung were nagging at Sunggyu-hyung who walked down before them. Then our Grandpa Leader faced me. "You're home eh? Ok, let's now eat!" He announced, making everyone pile up on the dining room.

Dining Room:


"Hey hyungs, what for dinner eh?" Sungjong beamed. "Well, why don't we go down and see what's on the menu, shall we?" Hoya-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung nodded and went downstairs to see what's cooking. We currently live on the floor above the nightclub that our 'BIG HYUNG' owns. Fotunately, we were under the care our our 'BIG HYUNG' who sustains us with our needs - school, clothes, food, shelter and even OUR KNOWLEDGE ALONG THE STREETS. Without our Tablo-hyung, me and the rest of INFINITE would never have survived years ago.

Tablo-hyung:



Anyways, I came along with the rest of INFINITE downstairs to check on hyung. Tonight, the club was really packed. 'Good for hyung, who gains all of this money.' I smiled at the flashing lights and the view of so many people.

THE CLUB:
(Just imagine people are swarming all over! XD)





I was leaning onto the railings from the sides until Sungyeol-hyung nudged me by the elbow. "Hey." He said with his usual smile. "'Til when are you gonna keep this from the others, huh?" He asked, copying my semi-leaning position. I srugged my shoulders, "I dunno. Only wants to hide it anyways; I don't. I'm very happy that she's FINALLY MINE." I sighed. "Yesh, I get her. I mean, you're not just some man and she's not just your woman after all. Both of you are also related to gangs. She's just afraid of what might come bro, you know her. Even if she looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter