The Same Situation As I.

Throughout The Streets Of Downtown Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the entire class day ended, all of the students slowly dispersed from the classroom. You and IU were about to walk out from the classroom when a dark shadow blocked your way.

"Oooh, if it isn't Jung ! And I see you got a new friend! Another loser at that!" Yoona snickered while eyeing at you and IU. "Hey Yoona-sshi, you should stop that. I mean, didn't even do anyt-" A slap landed squarely on IU's cheek. "Oh, would you look at that! Would you cry this time again? Or call for your 'OPPA', who was supposed to be long DEAD and GONE!" As Yoona said each words with power, it seemed to hit IU on the inside, making her unable to shot back.

"YOONA JUST STOP IT!" You screamed at her face, making her take a step back. You then went to take a look at IU's swollen cheek. Your blook seemed to boil at the sight of your friend who got hurt in place of you. "What now, -ah? Are you gonna call your OPPAS too?" Yoona mocked. And as if time had to make it worse, the rest of SNSD appeared out of nowhere, adding fuel on the fire that's about to grow.

"Yoong, why didn't you tell us that you were startin'up a party over here?" Tiffany had a sinister smile spread on her face. "Aww, and look, she was halfway all the fun!" Yuri added in as she saw a teary IU on the side. "Why not help her?" Hyoyeon high-fived a smirking Sunny while Sooyoung already got ahead by facing IU, grabbing her by the collar. They were all unaware that even before Yoona get to slap IU, the girl found a way to secretly call 'her secret OPPA' through her phone, making him hear everything that had happened the past few minutes.

IU'S PHONE:



The other girls ganged up against while Sooyoung decided to vent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter